Guys, what are some things that have an instant-boner effect?

just wondering.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• 3|3
    • oh my god XD
      Yass

• Dang, just remembered I left my dude hanging, haha, my bad. I'm out here doing it grande in Murda Massachusetts, haha. The winter was all types of brutal, worst winter of any living New Englander's lifetime. You're out in 'Sota right? I'm sure it was no joke as usual out there. My 4th was low key, we got rained out.

• @WhiteSteve - Haha, I was like damn my dude is cold blooded! Just jokes, it's all gravy I do that shit all the time. That's crazy, I didn't know y'all had it that bad. What was the most inches you guys had? Worst temp? You got a good memory dude, Minnesota indeed. My girl thought her spot was bad until she learned our *average* winter day is sicker than her worst!

What Guys Said 20

• Women over 18.

• Hmm these are more based on the individual and not guys in general. For me if a woman starts kissing my neck I go nuts.

• It is just a response to arousal - depends on mood guy is in how instant it was

• Sustained eye contact acompanied by a smile.

• Green skittles.

• Hot Asian girls in short shorts with perfect smallish ass, slim thighs and a thigh gap bending over and seen from behind😍

• You like Asian girls?

• No I don't like Asian girls. I'm totally obsessed and infatuated with them and adore them😍☺️

• If i had a girl with a nice voice say "you make me wet" I might just finish right that second... girls don't seem to understand how much fucking control they have over men it's ridiculous and I love it :)

• Needing to pee really bad. Wearing very tight clothing.

• "needing to pee really bad" loll

• how are they different? If toddlers get them, it isn't either

• Anything can cause an erection which is male arousal. Being 'turned on' is a phrase used to describe something of a stimuli that is prompting you to engage in sexual activity.

• When you get 4 cherry starbust in a row from a variety bag

• Anything, from twirling hair to flashing tits. It doesn't take much to get a bro hard.

• I like voices.. A girl with a sexy voice really gets me going...

• Why not show meh what chu got baby 👄💋

• Thong showing above pants

• Super hot nurses 👌🏼

• that's a new one

• I got stitches about a week ago, and the nurse who stitched them was gorgeous :0
      She was a med student and really sweet :)

• Something that never fails if a girl tells me she wants me up her butt I will get one in an instant unless I know she is going to say it. If I don't expect her to say it it will happen.

• Porn, and tits

• Alluring Eyes, Inviting Smile, Shaved Pussy, Great Set Of Tits

• When you see a girl with a massive booty... And she has thigh gap. The thought of her tender cheeks

• Let me guess, high heels?