Is it easy to live with a man who make an average income? what does it look like?

my parents are very wealthy and i live a good life since i came to this world. i'm pretty and have a lot of money besides i have my own villa so i don't have to pay for rent or bills or anything else. i have a daughter she's 1 year old and i buy her very expensive clothes and toys. i have a good job that i keep it as a hobby for fun nothing more. when i was 19 i had my first baby and i was ready to live with her dad anywhere, because i love him but after he died i changed my mind a bit. my current fiance is not that poor but he live in a small apartment and pay for rents, bills. and honestly i haven't experienced this before so i'm really worried. i love him so much but i don't know if he can give my daughter everything she need or not.

• you can live with him.
  • you can't live with him.

Most Helpful Guy

• You know what children need more than anything else? They don't need expensive clothes or toys. I wore the old clothes that my brother wore before when we were kids and I was JUST FINE. The thing that children REALLY need is love. Plain and simple. Love. And that's something nobody can buy. Not even if your name is Bill Gates.

• i agree with you that love is important more than money but money is important too.

• No, I don't think so. I don't have a lot of money, yet I live a happier life than most rich people. Being humble is a virtue that has to be learned by people like you. Materialistic people are bound to become superficial people sooner or later.

What Guys Said 9

• If you are unable to be content with less, that is a form of poverty of your spirit.

Work on it. Most of the world gets by with so little. Don't marry this guy unless you have the ability to live on "dreams and Spaghettios." Your daughter will thank you one day.

• You know what your daughter needs? Two parents who love her and are there for her. If one of you goes to work every day and the other stays home to raise her, that would be great.

• If you have so much money, that you don't even need to work, then why does his income even matter?

You obviously don't need his money, and neither does your daughter. This guy sounds like he's able to support himself, and pay his own bills, so why is this even an issue?

• 1- he refuses to take money from me or let me pay for anything when i'm with him
      2- we are going to get married so i need to know everything about my new life.
      3 - when i get married i won't live in my house anymore so.
      4- i don't know if he really can support us or we are just going to put more pressure on him
      5- i love him and i want to be with him but i don't know what should i do to let him know that my money is his money and there's not difference between us.

• You personally will not be able to live with him because of your wealthy background. Women are not very versatile when it comes to lifestyle changes; You'll be more of a burden onto him than anything, so the idea of you moving in with him and not nagging him to death should be put out of your head asap.

Don't move in with him, and I'd even go as far as to bring up your concerns so that he can hopefully get rid of you.

• I fuckin hate rich people so much

• everythign hse needs, yes everythign she WANTS no

• Getting everything you want can actually take away from making you a good person. That's a good point

• Most people have an average income and they live comfortably. They may not be able to do avery thing they want and often have to priorities, but they aren't struggling

• Considering your age this is not for you.

• Expensive toys aren't necessities. She's one. She won't even remember them regardless of their cost

What Girls Said 3

• Two people can survive on an average income.

YOU probably cannot. If you can tone down your lifestyle and maybe shop off the sale rack then maybe. But I highly doubt it. You don't have a realistic view on how life works and I'm afraid it might kill you :p

• so it is that bad?

• It's not bad. YOU might think it's terrible but that's on you, not him, or anyone else who makes an average income. Money isn't everything. And if you think it is then he's not for you.

• It is possible. You don't need two wealthy parents to grow up with everything you need. As long as your child has two loving parents, food on the table, a roof over their head, and enough attention from their parents it won't matter. You don't have to quit your job just because you're going to be with him so you'll be having both incomes.

Also, toys are toys. Just because a toy is expensive doesn't mean it's better. Most of the toys that are better for the kids are those that stimulate their brains enough and in the right ways. As for clothes, you don't need your chil to have designer clothes.

Teach them the value of working hard to get what they want. Money isn't everything. There's a lot of families that have average income and they come out pretty good. You just won't get to do everything you want.

• I'm confused here. Why does it matter that he doesn't have a salary as large as yours? Can't you continue to work and provide for your child once you live together? Also, why does your child need expensive things? Aren't toys from Target just as fun?