I'm 25 do think 25 is young or older?

i turned 25 last Thursday of June 25th dose that mean I'm still young or dose that mean I'm older?

• 25 is young
  • 25 is old

Most Helpful Guy

• I definitely consider 25 young. Actually, I consider anywhere under 40 or so young. It seems most people live to around 80-90 years old in our country, so the prime "middle-age" should be between 40-50 years old. Below is MY opinion of how this "young vs old" thing works (and some of it is FACT, not opinion.) I classified them in sub-sections here too.

YOUNG
    0-1: Newborn/Infant
    2-3: Toddler
    4-8: Young child
    9-12: Old child
    13-19: Teenager (Fact, although 18/19 is a legal adult everywhere it seems.)
    20-39: Young adult

MIDDLE-AGED
    40-59: The "mid-life crisis" AKA Middle-age group (Signs include drug use, including drinking every day and hating your life.)

OLD
    60-80: Young Senior (starting out elderly)
    81-99: Older Senior (Ending your life, at least for most people)
    100 and over: Centenarian!(Probably won't live much at all after 100.)

I know... I make such a big deal out of age, don't I? Lol.

What Guys Said 17

• Young by adult standards, old to a child... you dont hit "older" till you hit the dreaded Three Zerro.

• i'll turn 24 this October so i don't consider u old LOL... u r just 1 year older than me.
    basically 10 years ago i was feelin dat 25 is old and most of em turn "serious borin adults" after this age, but shit i don't even feel an adult at my age... i dunno y though.

happy b-day by the way :D

• I am 25 and feel young, but what makes it hard is seeing some of your classmates getting married/kids established careers. I am still kinda lost and looking for who I am supposed to be in this life, not that I am looking to have a family and marriage immediately. but that is what I want eventually

• As long as you're young at heart and relatively healthy, that is the most important thing.

My great-uncle is 73, but he's a kind and curious man who chats with people he meets on his way. So I think young people like him a lot. I'm certainly fond of him.

• You're as old as your mentality. There are people my age that are still mentally young and some who are wise beyond their years and are old souls.

• Your quarter of a century old so your still young yet, your not old till you reach half a century old.

• I'm 30 (turning 31 in less than a week). Am I consider old? Yes, you are older - relative to a younger age. Just like I'm younger than a 32 year old and a 50 year old.

• I would love to be that age again...

• I felt old the second I turned 20 lol youth to me is being a teenager so we all old :D

• I wish I could go back 4 years ago. Then I could have done a lot of things differently. So yes you're pretty young.

• You're literally right at the prime of life...

• It's neither young or old. It's just the right age to rent a car. :-)

• that's good to know 😊

• You are not so old... ;)

• I feel old, because i have never had a girl friend. i'll be 24 in two weeks...

• You are only old when you stop enjoying life.

• It's ur prime of youth and maturity.

• I prefer 21

What Girls Said 4

• Whoever thinks 25 is old is not using their brain.
    25 years old by average is 1/4 of your life.
    Remember all those memories you can possibly remember? Seems like you've lived forever, but in reality you have 3 of them left. So you're actually really young.
    Once people get out o f high school, every year that passes makes them feel like they're aging in the bad kind of way, but realistically you only got out of hs like 7 years ago which is kore than 1/3 of your life up until now. Ok maybe the math isn't the best way of proving it, but you're NOT old lol!

• 25 sounded old to me. Except it sounds less and less old as I get closer to it :p I always imagine 25 year olds having their shit together. And then I meet my cousin who is 30 and is a part time fry cook at a burger joint and I'm like, "Hmm... maybe 25 year old are just like me except 4 years older and only slightly more put together."

All that to say... no, it's not old to me

• When you hit 20, you then go by the decade.

People in their 20's are people in their 20's. Then people in their 30's are people in their 30's, and so on.

I hate when some people think there is such a difference between 22 and 25 or say "You're 24, not 25! You don't know yet" bla bla. It's annoying.

• So young. You have so much ahead of you :)

• 25 is young :)