White guys do you get intimidated by beautiful Black women?

Im an African American girl and i hv a thing for white guys. A lot of people told me The reason I haven't been approached by them are because guys in general can get intimidated by pretty girls. Is this true?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some do, some don't. The factual answer. Many guys get intimidated by many beautiful women and others don't. I think the main factor is confidence and if they believe they're attractive themselves.

• Yeah, makes sense thanks

What Guys Said 11

• Take it from the many white guys I've talked to and been around... many still believe the stereotype that black women don't like white guys because they are "plain" compared tl black or latino guys.

• No I would be okay interacting with a beautiful black woman

• I'm pretty fond of black girls, so if anything I'd only consider it a plus.

• Well that's good know 😄

• @Asker

It sounds weird but I tend to find pretty looking black girls aren't quite as "smug" about their prettiness as girls of other ethnicities can be, which makes them a lot more approachable. It's just a weirdly sexy quality.

• Lol well yeah that's kinda true

• No, that's not true.

• I don't. But often I wonder if It could fully satisfy them. I've only been with a couple black girls.

• I did it and ended up married with children for 16 years now but last haven't been great but nothing to do with color just other problems since other white guys always liked her too

• It is true, however some of us are brave, my challenge is to go after the girl I find cute, before I was clueless and I always let the girls show me their interest in me, as I grew older I notice I didn't set the tone and finish with the girls I didn't like.

• Insecure guys can get intimidated by "pretty" girls. As for the color thing, treat it as that, just a color.

• I assume black women prefer black men. Which is backed with statistics.

• Those stats pale in comparison if you look at the mentality of those in those relationships and see if they wouldn't mind dating other races. The majority would.

• Most black women go after black men for a reason

• "backed with statistics" LOL

• Yes, it is true, to be honest and I'm kinda into lack girls but this gonna sound bad I know. I by no means am racist but the fam would not approve of a mixed couple. I'm a family guy so that would be the only thing that'd keep me from dating one! Hope that helps!

• Well that's awful

• Yeah it just would be less stressful if you could date whatever race you'd like without worrying if your family would approve of her race you know

• or his race, but yes I def. do!!

• I assume that if you're an attractive black woman then you probably don't have any interest in dating white guys, so I wouldn't bother approaching you no matter how beautiful I thought you were unless I had a reason to think you were into white dudes.

What Girls Said 2

• i dont know.. maybe some do

• You can't generalize... you just can't