What are you guys and gals doing July 4th?

Most Helpful Guy

• Playing a firework simulator. And doing everything else I normally do. It was pouring outside, so we didn't go to the fireworks this go around. Sad part is, not only did they shoot off fireworks anyways, but from all of the bangs we heard it was the biggest one out of them all. It's sad because when we go, there's only like 5 or 6 rockets and it's over. This one went for at least 10 minutes to half an hour... Didn't keep track, but the banging sounds definitely went on for a while. ... Course, it could also have been the neighbors illegally shooting off some nearby too.

What Guys Said 7

• What is on the 4th July. That is American Independence day isn't it?

• Bruhhhh

• Excuse me, stop being so dam rude. Like I said or can't you read! I am NOT American so why would I know everything about America the only dumb person around here is you. Stop being such a stupid idiot. You started this not me! I was polite to you and your just being a stupid idiot. Do you know everything about my country know you don't so that must make you dumb to.

• Damn*
      You're*
      No*

• 0|0
  • For us irish it is just a normal day

• Just practice, working out, and regular stuff probably going to be getting annoyed of my dogs wanting love even though they have never showed love in the first place xD lol

• Practice? What's that?

• So you just started getting more into to it now? Or just trying to get the dust off from your guitar

• Well, I have more time now so yeah lol. The tips of my fingers are killing tho :/

• I am moving out from my dormitory so I am extremely busy these days.

• I'm on Dayton, Ohio, 4 hours from home, in Cleveland Ohio. We go to Cincinnati Ohio every 4th, for a family reunion, on July on family members I only ever see once a year

• Sleeping, watch Netflix, play video games, be bored for like an hour, watch YouTube, and then fall asleep

What Girls Said 9

• 0|0
  • Watching a crapload of fireworks light up the sky. I will put a picture from tonight on my profile in a bit.

• I don't celebrate it.
    But towards @Applefan1 's comment:

Really, the world doesn't revolve around the US, so if a guy doesn't know about a certain country's holidays, so what? No hurt feelings, miscommunication; none of you are dumb.

• Me and my mom will probably go see the fireworks where we use to live at :) <3

• just working

• Camping on the beach.

• Cool... with friends?

• Most likely nothing. At all.

• Spending it with my boyfriend and family <3

• Nothing special. It's just a regular day like all the other 30 days of July.