Do you think that special significance can be placed on dreams?

• Yes, they have subconscious meaning / significance in general.
    77% (10)40% (4)61% (14)Vote
  • No, they are random data fragments of our day formed into patterns, like we do with clouds / dots on ceilings etc.
    8% (1)30% (3)17% (4)Vote
  • I'm not sure / teetering. I think the jury is still out on this one.
    15% (2)10% (1)13% (3)Vote
  • I haven't really thought about it.
    0% (0)20% (2)9% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe dreams happen and they reflect what is going on in our subconscious minds. But I don't think there's any significance or special meaning behind them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Dreams are your body's way of sitting through data, though we may not understand its not coming out of no where.
    the question is how accurate dream interpretation is.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think that some dreams have a very important meaning and there is a message

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, I think it is a combination of A and B.
    By the way, I am a person who dreams a lot and I have even dreamt of fellow GAGers like Kangy. Does this have any special significance? Haha : )

Another thing is that I sometimes find that I can solve problems in dreams that I can't when I am awake, for example a difficult Maths sum.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i think so.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I agree most with option B

0|0
    0|0
    • I do as well. I am surprised to find the results so split on gender. Its no gallup poll, but I do find it odd so far.

• Had a dream a couple nights ago in which this girl I'm currently interested and I were on a scavenger hunt together.

It was pretty fun. I guess it's telling me I want to hang out with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never thought about it.

0|0
    0|0