Do you think that special significance can be placed on dreams?

• Yes, they have subconscious meaning / significance in general.
  • No, they are random data fragments of our day formed into patterns, like we do with clouds / dots on ceilings etc.
  • I'm not sure / teetering. I think the jury is still out on this one.
  • I haven't really thought about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe dreams happen and they reflect what is going on in our subconscious minds. But I don't think there's any significance or special meaning behind them.

What Girls Said 4

• Dreams are your body's way of sitting through data, though we may not understand its not coming out of no where.
    the question is how accurate dream interpretation is.

• i think that some dreams have a very important meaning and there is a message

• For me, I think it is a combination of A and B.
    By the way, I am a person who dreams a lot and I have even dreamt of fellow GAGers like Kangy. Does this have any special significance? Haha : )

Another thing is that I sometimes find that I can solve problems in dreams that I can't when I am awake, for example a difficult Maths sum.

• yeah i think so.

What Guys Said 3

• I agree most with option B

• I do as well. I am surprised to find the results so split on gender. Its no gallup poll, but I do find it odd so far.

• Had a dream a couple nights ago in which this girl I'm currently interested and I were on a scavenger hunt together.

It was pretty fun. I guess it's telling me I want to hang out with her.

• Never thought about it.