Ear lobe hurts from piercing?

I got my ears pierced last Saturday and the past few days my left ear has been really sore and my earlobe is a little swollen. I usually sleep on my left side, so I'm not sure if it's sore from sleeping or what. It doesn't feel or look like a knot, it's just sore to touch. What can be the cause of this? I clean them and turn them like they told me.

Most Helpful Girl

• its probably being irritated while you sleep on it. just keep it clean like 2-3 times a day and try not to touch it a lot. your body is still healing. if it doesn't go away by next week or if it gets worse, it may be infected.
    signs of an infection would be really hot to the touch, yellow/green pus coming out, and very painful.
    honestly as long as you keep it clean, itll be completely fine. and try not to sleep on it as much.

What Guys Said 2

• Just in case your piercing is infected
    www.healcure.org/.../

• when I pierced my ears, I didn't even disinfect expect for the procedure , and nothing. Only time my ears started to get infected was when I wore my earrings too tight.

What Girls Said 1

• disinfect it.