Other than pain, what is the most uncomfortable physical sensation you've ever felt?

Most Helpful Guy

• One time i had this sharp itch in the middle of stomach. It literally felt like it was itching UNDER my skin. There was nothing i could do about it and it kept itching for a couple hours. I scratched my stomach raw trying to make it stop but it didn't work. It was horrible.

What Guys Said 9

• Fear.

My whole body was sweating, I'd listen to my heartbeats and I was feeling very warm inside especially the ears, they were burning and my legs were like shaking and I was about to pee.

• That would be when I got an infection on the gums where my wisdom tooth was growing. My dentist applied a ton of novocaine but it didn't fully numb my area as he tried to extract the tooth and drain the infection. At the end he said the only options I had were to go see an oral surgeon or tough it out for a couple of days until the affected gum area stopped swelling. I was left toughing it out for 2 days with a drain gum infection and the wisdom tooth partially pulled out.

• being tickled.

God dammit I hate being tickled so much.

• I think loss

• anxiety and itching after a sunburn started to peel

• Kind of goosebumps on my nuts. I don't really know how else to describe it. It was just a really disturbing sensation.

• I used to have bouts of SEVERE dizziness, to the point of almost passing out.

• The frustration I feel when my so-called "friends" only think of my name when they want money or a favor. But that sensation quickly dissipates when I tell them "No."

• I had an operation and sustained nerve damage, the skin was numb to the touch but itchy, imagine scratching an itch and not getting satisfaction.. it was like being cursed!

• Ahhh that sounds horrible..

• Yeah it wasn't great, initially there was a cast over the skin so when it itched I was thinking I can't wait to have the cast off, only to find it made no difference, it was cruel! lol

What Girls Said 18

• Being in a coma and hearing things going on around me but being stuck in a foggy, gray area that I just couldn't seem to push through in order to wake up. It felt like those nightmares you have where you want to run but your legs are moving in slow motion and feel like they weigh 1,000 pounds. You can feel pain, feel them poking you with needles, feel them shoving tubes down your throat. And I have never been more thirsty in my life. I remember just wanting a drink of water more than anything.

• Oh my goodness how long were you in the coma for?

• For a whole week. Longest week ever! I don't know how people stand it who are in comas for months or years.

• Hives. Hives are the worst thing. I can deal with days of migraines and days that are way too hot. But the burning sting of hives as they boil up and then the ITCHING that HURTS is the worst without a doubt.

• Fear. I can NOT stand fear. It nearly immobilizes you, you start to sweat, your hands start to get clammy, your mouth gets dry, your heart is racing... all at the sight of seeing that eight legged freak that rolls on its back when it dies.

Why must they exist?

• -nausea
    -heart palpitations (They don't hurt but are really uncomfortable)
    -when a body part falls asleep/being numbed
    -that itch you can't reach
    -feeling like you have to sneeze and then you don't

• Everything I feel while running. Heavy breathing, sweating, everything feels sore and achy while I'm running and afterwards, and my heart is racing. Doesn't feel good at all >.<

• Periods. Hands down the most uncomfy thing on the planet besides pain itself.

• someone ran a feather up my leg while I was laying down and it was ticklish and it hurt at the same time, really weird

• One of these:
    1) Being tickled (I'm really ticklish)
    2) When I start masturbating but don't get to finish
    3) Letting someone else pick my nose

• Maybe smelling poop when I am around unclean spaces.

• Itching. I hate mosquito bites.

• Feeling like you have to pee when you don't.

• That bubbling/rumbling feeling in my lower abdomen.

• getting anal

• What kind of booty queen can't take anal? I think you should be impeached; You're barely a booty peasant.

• who said i didn't like it

• When your pee burns.

• When I'm in public and I'm on my period.. And I I'm suspecting that my pads are just about to soak through... :S awkward!!

• Lmao I can relate

• It's just too bad that I'm having allergic syndromes on tampons.. or something :(

• When you're on your period and you wake up in the morning and have to stand up, and your center of gravity shifts and everything comes out.
    lol tmi.

• Not being able to fully shut down my mind at night to sleep it sucks especially when you have to be up the next day for work. Then the whole next day at work I feel like I'm totally drained and unmotivated.

• Panic is worse than pain for me. I have panic attacks and its the worst feeling I've experienced when they're bad.

• same as my social fobia... i feel terrible if i have to make a speech at a seminer or at a meeting :(.