Who else finds these car engines to be absolutely SICK?

Always had a strong passion for automobiles. Hope you enjoy the revving (and hopefully I can wake you up if you're tired :) )
By the way, what is your passion?

Most Helpful Guy

• The sound is awesome

What Guys Said 3

• My passion is definitely playing music and writing music. Anything from guitar, bass, or drums. They are all fun to play. Writing music (I write anything from punk rock to metalcore) lets you empty out any emotions you have onto paper. I love it.

• Writing music is a good way to empty out emotions.. I surprisingly never thought of that. You have a great passion, and keep pursuing your dreams :)

• Thanks! You too!
      http://i.ytimg.com/vi/kPJdjWojzR4/hqdefault.jpg

If you like cars, you must like games like Gran Turismo or Forza, huh?

• I wish I could say I'm that into gaming, but I've never owned a game console in my life :( I feel so low XD. But I do play Asphalt 8 on my tablet
      Loved the photo of Doge though :)

• YESSSS! cars is my passion and driving!

i.ytimg.com/vi/fU60ydpwzw4/maxresdefault.jpg

• Music. Since my teenage years, I've always dreamed of becoming a successful music mogul and starting my own record label.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't really know much about cars and bikes, I just like how they look and sound.

• Learning as much as I possibly can

• That's an excellent passion to be proud of. Knowledge is power :)

• Animals are my passion doesn't matter what, any animal