What modifications would you make to Lara Croft's appearance to make her more enjoyable to play with?

Let's say there's a new Tomb Raider coming out soon. What modifications would you make to Lara Croft's appearance to make her more enjoyable to play with? Looks wise, weapons, personality wise?

Give me your descriptions. =)

Most Helpful Guy

• Her design is fine but I'd appreciate more stealth based weapons like a garrote and long ranged rifle. I enjoyed playing as an inexperienced Lara in the 2013 Tomb Raider, so I'd like to see that personality return for the next one, just with a little more assurance.

• Oh, like a sequal to the prequel. =)
      Cool idea.

^-^

I like arm to arm combat best, though... Garrote - cool idea, like Hitman, but a long range rifle, like a sniper rifle kind of overdone in games in my opinion. Maybe she could stand to use it for one mission. =)
      Lara is all about the closeness of the experience - for me.

What Guys Said 4

• I never took the Lara Croft series seriously because of the way she was portrayed but wasn't the last game a step in the right direction by making her more believable?

• I think she was always portrayed as believable. What? A hot girl can't kick some ass?
      I do agree that sometimes she was dressed a bit skimpy, but hey, those jungles can be really hot! O. o

So, what modifications would you make on Lara Croft for you to take her more seriously?
      (btw, this gif is from the latest game)

• Well then it just depends on what you define as slutty. For me dressing the way she was was slutty.

• Haha Okay.

• Give her long hairs as a secret weapon, to strangle an enemy.
    Put a big red heart on her top, to distract the enemy for that vital second...
    Change one gun into a water gun. If the enemies are robots, water will make them rust or get short circuited hahaha 8)

• Give her a kick ass Armor suit like Samus vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• I think I'd bring back the tight khaki shorts, definitely.

Maybe get her breasts back to their original size. Oh and definitely get Keeley Hawes to voice act for her again, that woman has an unbelievably attractive voice. Not really an appearance thing, but hey, I'd go with it.

What Girls Said 0