Why are many of the 40 year olds here a bit dopey?

shouldn't they be telling everybody else how to behave?

Most Helpful Girl

• Please give an example of a dopey question. Every day is a learning adventure. When you stop learning, you stop living.

• like "does s/he like me, if s/he touches my shoulder a lot?" or "does oral make you pregnant?" or "if i eat too much chicken, would i get fat?"

• sorry, but many of them do. they should know better. I reckon you'd say i'm not allowed to have this opinion, but OK... lol.

• There's something wrong with someone my age who asks those kinds of silly questions lol. Personally, I haven't noticed this amongst my peers.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know why... but I think the 45+ anon guys who makes inappropriate comment is just a one guy.
    He's trying to make other 45+ on this website look bad.
    For example KDA20 is a really good person. He gives really good advices.

• No, they have come to that age where they just simply don't give a fuck no more.

*this round is on me 40+* learnt a lot from people there age

• Hopefully by 40 we've gotten over trying to control other people.

• Will you quit asking these dopey questions 10ofpeaks!

What Guys Said 7

• I was really wondering what this asker was really asking. Then I saw his comments to @dricky2011 and at first I thought where did the asker misunderstand what was being said. Then, as he kept writing, my thoughts changed to how did this person ever make 8 Xper level? He makes absolutely no sense at all! Is he on drugs?

• Thanks red nice to know I'm not the only one who thinks this person has some issues

• you have asperger's... go away lol... sorry, but you're only here to tell me 'how to behave'... whether you choose to dmit this or not, is not my concern.

• But you only look to see hidden meabing.. hence why i believe you have aspergers, you genuinely feel some power, and seemingly reckon i have to listen to you. But get offended i dont care.

• I get the feeling like a lot of people who say they are 45+ and keep anonymous are actually lying about their age. It'd be pretty easy to do upon sign up.

Like @Genie23 said, @KDA20 gives really sound advice that seems quite honest too. I've seen other older men/women on here too who give great advice too. They're at least much more experienced and wiser than I am haha

• True. Some people lie about their age. There is a user who is his 35 (he told me in pm) but wrote in his profile that he's 21. Young girls and guys lie about their too. I find it really creepy

• @dangerdoge - Thanks for mention, much appreciated

• You want them to be more ornery?

i402.photobucket.com/.../getoffmylawn.gif

• I'm over 40 and I'm still learning, I don't have all of the answers, and I always appreciate new ideas (even if i don't agree with them). I've picked some paths that others mighr not have and it sure would be hypocritical of me to tell others how to live.

• you ask for opinions your going to get them, it is upto you how you react to them

• perhaps, yes. but then 40 somethings should really know better and not ask dopey questions. But sorry, i like how you posit i'm not allowed to post this. either you want power, or you have a tiny prick or something.

• you really need to try and stop assuming you have any idea what other people are thinking, i don't assume that i am significant to you, i never said that, i just said that you are not significant to me, and you seem to think that some how you have offended me, you have not offended me, i don't know why you think you have but you have not, i done know if you are trying to offend me, if you are you might as well give up, you won't be able to, i don't take offence by what people say here, everyone is entitled to their opinions that is what this place is for, i gave my opinion to you on what you said and you took some other meaning from it, that is your problem not mine, if you say something here you have to expect others to give you their opinion, that is what this place is for

• Because i said they post dopey stuff. I never said preople cannot comment.

• I agree...

• It's probably due to being a bit slow that they never built a life for themselves, so they're here because they're lonely.