Brushing my teeth grosses me out?

I HATE brushing my teeth. Yes I stil do it twice a day but it really grosses me out. I can't find a tooth paste that doesn't. Sometimes I even gag trying to brush my teeth. I have a hard time watching people brush their teeth. Does anyone have this problem? I'm thinking about going back to kids toothpaste because it tasted better... not sure. Problem is I need sensitive teeth toothpaste and they all taste terrible.

What kind of tooth paste do you use?
Does anyone have this problem?

Most Helpful Girl

• For the moment I use herbal toothpaste and I enjoy it. I understand the gag reflex when brushing teeth, I have it as well :/ That's the only thing I dislike about brushing teeth. Other than that I like it, it makes me feel fresh.
    Since brushing teeth grosses you out, you could try chocolate flavored or fruity flavored toothpaste. There are great brands like Theodent with its fancy packaging and Crest's collection Be Adventurous (it comes in three flavors: mint chocolate, lime zest, and vanilla mint).

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah, I use some natural clove flavored toothpaste. I hate mint. Hatehatehate. Stab. I like it as a flavor, but not for toothpaste. For some reason, clove is nice. :)

• I don't mind brushing my teeth and Colgate mint is my toothpaste

• Just keep doing it and we all will be fine

• You seem to have a really sensitive gag reflex.

• I enjoy brushing my teeth but i know people like you.

What Girls Said 5

• I have a strong gag reflex and so I have the same problem. Oddly enough for me having the water running so I don't have to see my spit and brushing quickly help. Also low foaming helps as well, so mostly I just brush with baking soda/salt and water.

• no i don't feel grossed out by my teeth
    i use elmex sensitive because my teeth are really sensitive

• I love minty toothpaste... what flavours do you use?

• you can go back to kid's toothpaste..

• I know what you're going through. Well, for people like us... there are some toothpastes out there that come in fruit flavours. you can amazon it!