Have you ever helped/let someone cheat off you?

I personally feel like if they wanna cheat off me during tests, they should pay me lol.

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Girl

• No I have never let somebody cheat off me and when I saw people cheating off me, I reported them to the professor / TA because I was angry that I studied for the test and they didn't.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Ugh, i wouldn't say I let them, but I didn't try too hard to prevent them from doing that either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I have. And they've returned the favor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yupp.
    vsgd

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• No I wouldn't let them

0|0
    0|0
  • They would have to be pretty dumb to cheat off me during my school years

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care. As long as it doesn't make me look like I want him to be able to cheat and I'm innocent, because if he gets caught I don't wanna go down with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately when i was younger

0|0
    0|0
  • Used to do this thing were I'd tap my pen in certain patterns to reveal multiple choice answers in business tests, and I'd say about 6 or so people knew about it. I also gave people methods of cheating if they asked, If anyone tried to cheat and I caught them I wouldn't mind. So yes and yes.

0|1
    0|0
    • dam , secret pen method. sounds complicated and you would need great hearing.

• It only worked because I sat pretty close to the front so people saw it instead of heard it I would guess.