Snapchat, what do you guys think about snapchatting?

I really don't see what's the main point of Snapchat... I did install it long time back but never used it... should i start using it again or just live a life without Snapchat?

Updates:
Texting vs Snapchatting? Pros and cons... all welcome.

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate it.. I mostly just text responses. I do use to take silly pictures of things or places, and draw new creative things on it. Over all though, it is more effort to me than texting, and I already put more effort than I would like into that...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I hardly ever use it but I have friends who basically live on snapchat so yeah.. maybe there's an amazing magical feature I haven't yet discovered lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I was always like that from the beginning. Always told people I didn't see the point in it, but for some reason I've found myself using it all of the time. Always share my moments on it for people to see I guess. I still hate it to this day but I always use it hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fo me to show my penis

1|0
    0|0
  • I have it installed but don't use it much I guess Instagram, texts and whatsapp is what me and my friends use to share pictures. Not like we have anything to hide XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girl that snapchat have a fucking shitty taste of music. And I think theyre perverted more then men. I wish I can see a girl that snapchats wearing pants...

0|0
    0|0
  • Is that what girls use to show off their boobs and vaginas these days?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't use it

0|0
    0|0