What is the meaning of life?

What do you think the meaning of life is?

Most Helpful Guy

• It must be the opposite of death. To live. Take it one step further, to live eternally. That would mean to become one with you soul, to live eternally.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• There is no meaning, life is random and will end... we're really just a blip in a massive timeline our 'effect' is also only a blip while it's impressive what we can achieve as animals we'll disappear and the universe will continue.

• '42' or 'Be excellent to each other' depending on which bit of pop culture you subscribe to.
    Personally I can't fault the latter one... Oh and my aunt says the meaning of life is "to own the most shoes when you die".. so there's that.

• Lol, I love your aunt

• To wallow around in a load of bullshit until we succumb to our inevitable and shitty deaths after a long, hard, shitty life.

Basically, Life is just a load of crap that go through with for no reason whatsoever...

• For me just finding contentment in my own life

• Spankin asses

Ha jk... i dunno... maybe achievin all yer goals i believe

• I'll let you know when I've figured it out because I really don't know what it is

• There isn't.

• Such a bullshit question.

• Evolving. I think that's about the most accurate you can get.

• When you are still believing you have hope for tomorrow even the world becoming more dark, cold and sorrow.
    It is when you still can feel you are living and you are enjoying every beautiful moments on this planet. Life is a storage for memory, experience , dreams and challenges. I want to take adventure in my life.

• 'Meaning' and 'life' don't make sense together in that constriction. It's akin to asking what color is F sharp?

Meaning is the relationship of a concept to other concepts, e. g. 'two' means 'one plus one'. Life doesn't have that kind of relationship to anything.

Similarly with 'the purpose of life', purpose is the aim of a will, life, at least human life is will so the purpose of life can only be itself, not anything external. Of course if you believe is a supernatural will (God, or Gaia or something) that will could have a purpose for life.

• “Shape clay into a vessel;

It is the space within that makes it useful.

Cut doors and windows for a room;

It is the holes which make it useful.

Therefore benefit comes from what is there;

Usefulness from what is not there.”

Understand?

What Girls Said 7

• Different for every person. Not just one thing - more often multiple things.

• Nothing. I don't think there's any meaning or anything. But I don't think that means you can't have a purpose. I want to help people and save the world. That's what in going to try to do and I'll never stop

• To be happy

• I have no idea.. too. That's why I am reading "The monk who sold his ferrari".

• Living? I don't know

• The purpose of life is to make a difference in this world and help people in need.

• I think the meaning of life is to just live, learn from our time on earth, grow as spiritual beings, and to be happy.