Girls, I saw his movie but I didn't get it. it's and it's an old movie What women want is it all true the film about what women think?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw the movie, wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but I thought it would be abysmal shit, it was just mind numbingly boring shit instead.

I can't really remember any of the things he heard though, perhaps you should be a little more specific regarding the things you are questioning.

What Girls Said 7

• No. That was one of the crappiest movies in the history of movies. It's right up there with Sharknado.

• I thought it was true to a large extent

• That old Mel Gibson movie? Oh God help us! Honestly, there is no one rule about what women want any more than what 20-somethings want or what Americans want. Best you can get is generalizations.

• Am I the only one who thinks this question makes no sense

• Ohh ,,

I meant / when he heard their thoughts it was. Not real but. In the movie. When he walked by the women every where ! And in his job while he talking to them and they don't want him to continue talk. They're saying yeah yeah. And in their minds
      saying. Idiot ,, ass hole.
      And he's like what !!!

Even in romantic parts in the movie he heard what they want him in sex while he missing what they really want ;)

That Is The Meaning Of My Question ;)

Love you and hope you enjoy the meaning

And by the way I asked the question because I replied the film in DVD.

• What movie?

• No, movies tell no truths at all about what women want. Ever.

• what movie?

• Mel Gibson. Do you know him

his movie in. 2000 ,, What Women Want ,,

Did you ever see his movie?

So you can help ;)