What songs do you listen to when you're sad and lonely? What other things do you do to help deal with your problems?

I find that listening to songs or doing something I like to do helps me deal with my problems. I draw or play the guitar. What do you do, and what songs do you listen to to give you hope, or just to take comfort in knowing that you're not the only one struggling with problems?

Most Helpful Guy

• I listen to Ambient or Space music to help me relax and maybe fall asleep. Once I feel relaxed I go for a walk, then make some food, and I feel better.

What Guys Said 5

• actually listenin 2 upbeat-pop music's better than listenin 2 "sad" songs i believe. if i feel down i prefer listenin 2 genres like eurodance, hi-nrg or italo-disco

• If I'm on the way down I listen to Komm Susser Tod.
    If I want to be up I listen to Always Look on the Bright Side of Life (The monty python version) it fixes everything

Hopefully that'll help.

• I have two songs Hurt by Johnny Cash and
    Spiorit by The Waterboys

• The same songs I listen to every day. Usually soundtracks from movies or military marches.

• Alone I break - koRn is just a great song for me, it was pull through some tough times =:3

What Girls Said 3

• I listen to worship music and inspirational songs like dance with my father again by luther vandross.

• Anything by the 1975

• i listen to happy songs.