Why can't people stop the stereotypes?

I mean, seriously, cmon! Everyone is beautiful no matter race or what hair colour you are. I've seen one post about this girl that said blondes are more elite than brunettes; and another post that said white girls are more beautiful than Asian girls.

I'm half Brazilian and half Taiwanese, and I'm a brunette. I honestly think that all girls are beautiful. Like what people said "Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder". It's people's preference on what they like, and not to be judged by you. This seriously has gotta be put to a stop.

Most Helpful Girl

• So true, I don't know why those questions aren't deleted by gag in the first place since they are usually posted with some kind of racist, sexist or homophobic background - It's the most annoying thing and I feel like these questions are getting more and more frequent on here recently :/

What Guys Said 11

• You can't put a stop to it because executing idiots is not an option.

• I think people are just asking this questions for the sake of asking rather than any mad racist agenda

• Its true that beauty is the eye of the beholder but there are surveys and studies that show which is what people like or prefer. There was a study saying guys like fucking blondes but thought burnettes were better for marriage. There are dating sites that showed what the chances of getting liked on you skin color. Like white guys were liked better then all the other races and Asian girls were better then all the other girls. There was a study about how much women like taller guys and it was a lot. So there are surveys out there that show the preferences of an entire population. But of coarse, life is more complicating than numbers on a chart.😀

• A lot of people rely on their preconception on things. People don't see any reason stop believing stereotypes especially when their stereotypes are reinforced and proven. Yes, people have their own racial preferences and some will think some races are more beautiful than others. There's just not getting over it. I think all races are equally beautiful but there's no way that everyone is going to agree with me.

• I completely agree with you.

However that blondes are more elite than brunettes post really did make me laugh and I think she was a dumb blonde (like liturally wow I'm stereotyping right there) Sometimes we just do it without knowing...

• There are stereotypes in everything in life people use stereotypes because that way you can judge the person without actually getting to know them and people know that you won't get a chance to know everyone you come across by actually getting to know them at least that's what you will learn in psychology. It makes sense though there are stereotypes in everything in life from clothes, to job occupation, to race, and ethnicity and everything in between.

• Because categorization is how humans express the world.

• human nature... and all people are beautiful? lol.. i disagree. but there is more to life than looks.

• Because they don't want to! And no need to for them I guess.

• Because there's truth in it.

• It's human nature, nothing much you can do about it.

What Girls Said 8

• Why would you try to appeal to ignorant people? They don't care for logic, fact, or opposing opinions.

• Thank you! Holy crap! Girls that do have a brain and their own opinion still exist! I thought my kind were going extinct ;-;

• it's their opinion, it shouldn't matter what they think. You know you are beautiful right?

• yes.. i agree.. they are just some insecure bitches..

• I saw that post you're talking about, it's stupid so I didn't get that involved. People are going to judge based on race, religion, class, etc. It's human nature to categorize people, there's nothing you can put a "stop" to, unless you want a to live in some kind of dictatorship. People should be allowed to say what they want, if you get offended then that's not their problem.

• Because the world is full of idiots.

• Just stating how do you know you aren't one of them?

• this needs a standing ovation

• bc their just jealous that were hotter, exotic, sexy and we get all the guys. Some of them even dye their hair to look like us haha. funny!
    Im sorry, but i dunno any girl that has got shit on us LOL xD