Is it wrong for kids to howl like a pack of wolves to scare the neighbours?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

What Girls Said 8

• Yes it is, especially if it's later in the evening or at night, and your neighbors are old. It's especially rude at night because people might be trying to sleep. My neighbor who lives above me has like 4 dogs, and sometimes they start barking and howling in the middle of the night. I'm a dog lover, but it's so goddamn annoying sometimes that I wish I could just take a shotgun, break into my neighbors apartment and shoot the fuckers. So yeah, don't be surprised if one of your neighbors starts waving around with a shotgun lol.
    You're 16, not 6...

• Why is everyone assuming that my neighbours are old people and I'm gonna scare them to death.. -facepalm

• I didn't say that you were going to scare them to death. But you should respect elders.

• yeah.. it is wrong.. but hell lot of fun.. :P

• If you're 16 it is. If you're 6 it's not.

• XD that would be funny as hell.

Though most people will say it's wrong for them to do that and that they are just being annoying brats.

• Its plain weird

• -sniffs- not you too.. You're so cool

• Lol tbh it sounds silly and if I have elderly neighbours the last thing I'd wanna do is howl and scare them. Yeah if I had proper annoying, stuck up neighbours I might not howl but do something to annoy them like sing loudly or something

• No. This is never wrong. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

• Yes... why would it be right?

• Oh no, it's fine. I'd be more terrified of flying tomatoes 🍅🍅🍅 haha