When you get older, do you forget what your hair colour is?

Like when you have all grey hair?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• No that would be like forgetting your whole life

• I doubt it and even if you did, that would probably only happen to white people. Most people in the world have black hair in case you're forgetting.

• I don't know how that would be possible without something traumatic happening.

• No, you don't forget unless you become senile and forget everything.

• Do you still have hair?

• Yes, I still have a very full head of hair. I won the hair lottery - my hairline hasn't receded at all. I should have been a politician.

• Why would we? You still have eyebrows, eyelashes, arm & leg hair and facial hair for men (and some wo-men) to remind you regardless...

• Really I think its about genetics My grandma who's in her 60's has so little grey hair it is surprising yet my aunt who is in her 30's has more grey hair than her its really about stress and how much you damage your hair... I think..

• But that's not my question

• That's true, women love their hair and feel like they've lost part of their femininity when it's gone. What about men? Do you think you could forget about your hair if you stopped seeing it?

• Hmm as a man.
      For me this could really be a culture thing as being an Asian many of us really do like our hair as well like some of us even dye our hair from black to brown and do extreme styles (myself included). Where as its very uncommon for someone western to dye their hair. Personally I could never see myself without my hair. Also culture wise many Asian girls do tend to go for hairstyles and looks with what I noticed..

• No. Why would you think that?

What Girls Said 3

• I doubt it because you had the same hair colour for about 40 - 60 years unless you dyed it.

• No I highly doubt it

• I don't wanna have grey hair!!! No no.