Does anybody think there should be a separate website called Adult GAG?

For us over the age of 18? I think that wouldn't be a bad idea.

• Yes
  • No

616

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes for persons age 18 and older cause the Adult content
    is way too much at times and they need a age verification
    i have no problem using my States Id number..
    Also they could make a Adult section for this site
    that would need to use a State Photo Id to get in
    yes too much on here with Adult Content you got
    ask yourself do you feel comfortable with someone
    under 18 posting their goodies on this site?

• Finally somebody who understands what I said. I guess I didn't explain it wrong. lol There is an adult ebay for example that sells adult sexual products.

• Thank You for Mho :)

• Sure thing

Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• I think it's a good idea.
    I often have to remove explicit photos that over 18 y/o's post because I feel that the under age (13) may find it offensive.
    In general, it's just inappropriate to me.

• I think it's a good idea as a separate topic category or portal within this website. What May be better is adding a restriction, like how you can request that only guys answer your question? More restriction options, eg, age range or MHO percentage, would be fantastic.

• If you ensure an adult only environment it could be less restrictive.

• That's the thing... nothing is ensured because we set our own ages, so it's on the honor system. An added option when creating a question would achieve the same effect more efficiently as it would reach all 18+ers on G@G, not just the ones who join the Adult community.

• No point, under 18s would just use fake ages and go on it anyway.

• Something like this would help www.idology.com/age-verification/age-verification

• Most of the sexual questions on here are just pervy, not instructive :P

• and probably 80% trolling

• Yeah... kinda sounds good BUT how would the youngsters cope with that? They would just give each other advice - when sometimes a wiser person should give them advice instead. OR they'd just go to that gag - and pretend to be 20+ ...

So... maybe no point at all...

• no, there would still be adults on the main site, the alternative site would be for highly sexual content.

• Oh... then I probably just wouldn't join that 'adult' site... No thanks...
      Besides - kids would still get in on that - you know that.

• No, that's a terrible idea.

• And if that ever happens, I will pretend to be 31

• I mean yes there is always a way to get around anything. Criminals do that.

• Making an account on a website you're not supposed to be on is not bad at all. Everyone does it

• Nope, but there should be a kindergarten GaG for all the underage users.

• I stand corrected. lol That is the truth.

What Guys Said 15

• I've been advocating that they split the site by age for years. Of course, people could çross over'' 'but I don't think many people would.

Now that there are so many 13 year olds, we oldies should have our own space...

• needless.

there r many people here who r 13-18 who post thoughtful and helpful opinions, and they r good x-amples as members around here, but on da other hand some 18+ people who poop into other ppl's questions (anonymously mostly), and don't give a shit bout asker's problem. not 2 mention some 45+ yo creeps who askes females round here creepy questions...

get over it... being a minor around here's not a bad thing.
    being a troll or an X-per hunter is. i'd rather a site wid 13-18 yo crowd who r being collected and thoughtful, instead of a site filled wid 45+ yo creeps

• This website would stay there would just be a separate website. I thought I explained that clearly but I guess I didn't since very few people understand.

• that's y i said it's NEEDLESS creatin a separate website like dat

• Yes, I'm kind of getting tired of the kids playing in adult territory. Failing that, there should be an "adults only" topic here where people under 18 cannot access, but in either case it would likely just encourage the under 18 crowd to lie about their age at signup. Some do it now and aren't afraid to admit it in some of their postings.

• That's why a credit card validation system to prove age would be great.

• I totally agree

• Good idea. Sick of all these teeny bopper posts asking "How do I look" questions and their jailbait photos.

• No way if you add the adult or over 18 to a title name - It becomes anagnet for sleazebags - I like the under 18s participation on this site.

• * a magnet

• Yea that is the downside but you can't argue that they are already here. lol

• more like one called children's GAG.

• What would be the point of that? You can't control who gets in, I mean, anyone can lie about their age, they even do it here, so it's not gonna stop underage people signing in.

• Guess it's against platform integration.

On the other hand the underage sexual crap is tiring

• yea cuz gag keeps taking my questions down saying its "explict"

• exactly, and if they won't then somebody should capitalize on the idea and make an adults only website similar to GAG.

• I don't know maybe.. I just wish the mods on here go a little easier so I feel where you're coming from

• Yep, it would be a lot less restrictive, an adult site.

• i think it would be a wasted effort on the administrators part. Older gager's haven't proven to me that they are that much more mature than under 18's. I've been here for years, and the vast majority of the problem users have been over 18.

• Wouldn't be feasible then under 18 would make adult accounts but it would filter some of the repetitive q posted by the minors

• Make people use a credit card to prove age.

• It would deter people from. joining gag the hassle and those don't have one

• Just on the adult site.

• No way. Trolls would have orgies there.

• Three GaGs on the internet is enough.