Does anyone believe in Jesus Christ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe that Jesus existed. I believe he was an incredible man, with ideas before his time. However, I do not believe that he was the son of God, nor do I believe that he performed miracles.

• It's great that you believe in him but I recommend to open your heart to him. Have a good day :)

What Girls Said 4

• I believe He was the son of God.

• I don't believe in any religion.

• Lol but Jesus Christ is not a religion?

• Yeah I know, but I always hear about Canada's weather being cold most of the times. (At least in some areas), no?

• @Yazanaa only up north near the arctic circle. No one lives there.

• Yes I do believe in him

• Yep sure do! brought up into believing Jesus Christ :)

What Guys Said 15

• No not in particular, I have a feeling the character just didn't exist... while mentioned in two accounts from rated historians, the only thing they mentioned was a baptism and a crucification which for the time is nothing spectacular and it's questionable since for such a characters existence he's barely noted in history by comparison to someone like Caesar who is all over it. It's suggested that the Jesus character is only mentioned in those accounts because the Roman Empire of the time wanted credit for supposedly killing the son of a deity to instill fear. Basically the chances such a person existed is low, and if there was a guy who did exist he didn't perform miracles and he was not the son of god. Religions borrow heavily in that respect, you'll find a lot of similarities in other beliefs to your own yet you are to believe yours is the only true one.

• Most scholars will tell you 'Jesus' existed, there is no denying that, However there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever to support the magical fairytales of what happened to him.
    I think people who believe all the god stuff seriously need to rethink their lives, Its pretty evil stuff...

• Thank you for your answer! :) however humans aren't suppose to have proof/evidence were suppose to have faith in him :)

• Thats a pretty dark thing to have faith in :/.

• 1|0
  • I believe in Jesus.

• I believe that the basis of his story may have actually happened, and as tim passed he was amalgamated with the stories of several other prophets and folk heros.

Not really sure where I stand on the miracles and 'son of god' thing though. I'm generally a theist, but I tend towards the sceptic end of the spectrum when it comes to the human element.

• I am non religious but respect those that have faith in any religion

• Yes I do believe in Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) but I don't believe that he is God or the son of God, he is prophet who was sent by God to guide the sons of Israel.

• Yes; The Savior of the World; the Son of God; the way the truth and the life.

• Yes, i do.

• I try to live like him, so yep.

• I believe he existed. I do not believe he was a Son of God.

• Yes of course

• I believe in Jesus. But I believe a human can't be a god. He was created, like me and you, not 'the creator'

• Not sure if he ever existed. About Christianity, no i don't believe him. I dont believe in any religion.

• Yes, I believe in him.