One thing you did wrong?

Just was inspired by another post to know..

What is that one thing you have done wrong, or that one thing you have done that you know you should not of?
Did you regret it, have you regretted it up untill today?

I've pretended to steal £550 from my nan and hid it under her bed. I was quite young and didn't undertstand but i knew it was wrong. Eventually, after two or three days i told her as i know it was wrong. It was over 5 years ago and i still regret it gravely today because i saw how upset it had made her.

What's your one thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Story time! Well I went to a gas station with some friends. It was like 9:30 at night, in a kind of had area, and my friends and I were the only ones in the store. Suddenly, this guy comes in. He has black hoodie, black sagy pants, you can't see his face from the hood that is over his head, and one of his hands are in his pocket. We were in the store awhile looking for things. This guy is just standing there though doing nothing. When we check out, we're each lined up, and I whisper to a friend, "This guy is looking sketchy." I thought he was going to rob the place lol. Then the guy looks up, starts cussing me own, gets all up in my face, and wants to have a fight. Unfortunately, I showed no reaction and just kind of stood there staring at him and then said a simple "No thank you." He then walks out and starts fakely pumping gas like he was hoping I'd be alone when I walked out. Turns out he was the cashier's fiance and just was waiting for us to leave so he could talk to her. Awkward. I felt pretty regrettable after that.

Tl;Dr; Long story short, I totally profiled a sketchy-looking guy for being a gas station robber, when he was really just a dude waiting for his fiance.

What Guys Said 7

• I am a bit like you I always confess - I have made lots of small mistakes not a major one off - I might have had different attitude to alcohol

• Drink and drive

• Stealing someone's hard earned money is not good. In my science exam I accidentally wrote that Proton, Neutron and Electron are outside the Atom! New invention!

• during a math test I forgot to carry the one. It ruined my answer :(

• Gah... I regret far too much of my life. I run on a blend of regret and fear.

I regret that I didn't firmly end my first long distance relationship when it was failing, before I was seduced away.
    I regret that I was in a relationship with a controling woman while I was in uni so never had a chance to be single and independant.
    I regret that I stayed in that relationship even when everyone around me told me it was toxic, and I excused her violent behaviour towards me as being acceptable because I was a failure.
    I regret that I allowed the issues from one awful relationship to colour my behaviour in others, and made me withdrawn and fearfull when I should have been open and caring.

Do they all count as one thing when they are essentially different carriages on the same car?

• Accept other's negativity opinion on me. I should not let them win over my trust in myself. I almost can stay focused in study but they always use rude words to let me down and throw rocks over me. Now, I become sad when I thought about it.

What Girls Said 6

• I let people walk over me and call me stupid pretty much every day from the day we met. I let them make fun of me and make me cry and completely ruin the self-esteem that I built up, and I only got rid of them a few months ago. I shouldn't have let them do that and I regret it, but it's going to be better now :)

• I regret not sharing the story of Jesus with my grandma before she died because when she knew her life was coming to a close - she started to believe in a higher power but my dad would not let me visit her at the hospital because he was worried I would get SARS (or maybe he was worried I would tell secrets from our family to my grandma and they would share it with my uncle and aunt). If my grandma goes to hell it will be my dad's fault.

• I broke up with an ex via text.

• Haven't done it yet. Don't see myself regretting it.

• I said something really mean to my little sister and now she's sad

• I cheated on my ex
    I loved him but I was insecure because I knew he wasn't faithful to him.
    I never told him because I didn't want to hurt him how he hurt me. But I wish I'd just broken up with him