I'm 25 and I feel so old?

Is this normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 39 and I feel so young? :)

Yes, it is normal to feel odd about your own age sometimes. What really sucks is that your mind can be always young forever (if you work it to be it and are blessed with health at your really old ages), but your body will age no matter what if you are alive.

It is the same half full x half empty glass expression: you may have a positive or negative look on your age. It's up to you to decide how it will be.

As an add, take a look and think about this chart, please:
    krusekronicle.typepad.com/.../le02.gif

What Guys Said 23

• Well if you feel so old, how about a date? lol

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Veq4Oc8S7-I

Something to study and review for when you hit 30 lol

Don't worry though, you're normal for feeling that way. Compared to other young people, it's understandable to feel old. But compared to most people in the work force, you're still very young.

• Why do you feel so old?

At 25, I felt ready for death.

After a radical overhaul in every aspect of my life, diet, lifestyle, mentality, I feel so much better.

• I am 23 and sometimes I feel old too... I just lost that urge to have to go out every weekend for a massive night of drinking. and if I have to actually do something the next day, I just pass on drinking... I still meet my friends out, but just ya, feeling responsible and grown upy...

Plus I have started saving money and watching what I spend on what... saving for a nice car or flat? that is nonsense haha But it is my life...

• It is that mid 20s when you are just out of partying mode and wondering about settling down

• Time to settle down, I'm open.

• Only if you are exposed to the under 25 demographic constantly. You will feel like a kid in the workforce, etc

• Depends on the kind of life you lead, I suspect. It'll probably pass, though. You're far from old. I'm 43 and I still don't feel old. My mom? Yeah, she feels old.

• 25 isn't old, i guess you just realised a few years have gone by.. they do!

• The day I realized I couldn't run around like a kid anymore was when I felt old, now I'm just getting more crotchety I think, but I'm fine with my age. XD

• I think it depends on wst you have been through. I've had a lot of expierences that i feel way down on my soul so even though im 19 i feel like im in my 30s. Have you been through a lot and that is why you feel the way i do?

• I'm 27 and I feel ancient. We should have meeting about this :/

• Come on i actually feel too young stop feeling old my lovely peer

• Hahaha!!! Just wait! You're still young...

• Do something childish

• Wait till you hit thirty... BOOM!

• For women. I'm older than you and still feel like a kid.

• Just wait 'till you're 52!

• In what regards? Physically, lack of energy, psychologically?

• Did you look physically old?

• If ur 25 and old then I'm ancient since I'm 26, and a few months already, I'll be 27 next march

• Lol, at least you feel old. I'm the same age but still look like a teenager.

• Happens to everyone, I'm turning 27 soon and I'm still a virgin. I was dreading getting old but now I'm actually looking forward to 30. Being a late bloomer and all, I think I might finally get to enjoy life. PS. I still look 20. hah

What Girls Said 11

• It's normal.
    I felt the same way a few years ago.
    It doesn't help with birthdays every year.
    What makes me feel youthful is that people believe my 6 year old is my little brother or I look too good to be a Mom.
    You are only old if you feel old.
    The thing is,
    We are entering into a different phase of adulthood and we are not really kids anymore.

• I think it is because that's when you start to realize you your half way to 30. Then you will be 40,50,60, etc. You start to really realize with each passing day your closer to dying. I mean you still have a long ways away from that happening. Still you start to think about it more.

• I'm 16 and the past year, I felt like I had already hit 40.

Just work on eliminating stress in your life.

• its kinda normal. I felt old as soon as I turned 18 :/ Im 28 now but I look way younger than my age :p its weird cause I dont feel old anymore. Maybe my boyfriend being 21 has something to do with that :p

But yeah, I often felt old, even tho I have always looked younger. Its something mental that is attached to the number placedon you (the years you have lived). Pretty silly actually. But I guess we all want to stay young and healthy as long as possible. I sure do

• I feel old too sometimes and I'm only 19 lol - maybe old is not the right word but I just think about aging in general and how I wish I could just stop growing older and be immortal ahah

• Start freaking and obsessing about death.. eh? way to start life...

• i don't know bout but i'm feelin 22

• oh i feel ya! im in the same boat

• I'm almost there, can I join the club? lol.

• i think that's normal.

• you're old.