What Would the Present You Tell the 13 Year Old You?

I would tell the 13yr old me that things have gotten better, you're in the college you always wanted to go, you meet this really wonderful man who truly loves you, you're parents are divorced, you'll be eating a lot of pizza in yr 2013/2014, you're hard work in school will pay off cuz you'll graduate, you'll be more confident in yourself than ever, you'll no longer live with your mom, your first kiss will be at 22 by ur boyfriend, you'll really be enjoying life.

Ok so what about you? :)

Your***
Smh my bad, y'all Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen up, whippersnapper. Write the rules now, not after you've screwed things up more times than a robot at a screw factory. Don't turn into a pig. You'll lose your stomach over it. You'll have a good career, but you'll suffer for it along the way. There's gonna be this Internet thing. You'll like that. Yes, someday, you will actually understand Metallica songs. You're gonna get a couple of tattoos along the way. They'll look cool but hurt. A lot. Just like now, you're not going to have many friends. The few you do have are more acquaintances. Best not to get married or you'll have to rent a best man. Lastly, did you hear anything I told you?

What Guys Said 12

• NOTHING

i'd just pull out a gun and shoot him down, and then i'd drop my pants and shit on his face after eatin taco bell

that's how much i hate my past self... i wish i could go back in time and teach this bastard a lesson... i can't believe this shitty person was me once, i completely disown my then-self... wish i could go back in time and have another chance! :(

• Hey mini-me. You never make it pro in sports, but don't fret. You end up with a hot ass woman, an awesome beard, and it turns out you're kind of smart. Most importantly, spend time with with and appreciate your friends and family, particularly the older ones, for our time on this planet is finite.

• I would tell the 13 year old me to keep their head up high because shits gonna go downhill in about a few months, and if you let it get to you: LIFE WILL SUCK. I'll tell her to think of the name Chris, just because, and to switch instruments and play the bass in orchestra while she has the chance to. I'll then tell her to join every possible club and do sports she hates just for the scholarships and to keep her damn grades up.

• I would tell my 13 year old self to man up and go re-establish contact with all of the friends that went separate ways after school ended. Otherwise he's going to end up alone.

• I would of took better action against the bullies and put a end to their bullying
    if it meant taking action against the school district than it would have to be ,

• I used to be bullied a lot growing up too, but it wasn't til i was 21 when i became much bolder, more fiery, more feisty and said whatever i wanted to without holding back my opinion. I even have to be careful to not become a bully myself.

• Yep i see i know it's not easy

• Be yourself - I always felt a little weird and only in later life accepted it as a good thing

• "you'll be eating a lot of pizza in yr 2013/2014"

LOL

Seriously kid, just leave now, you've seen all the magic and it'll only get worse from here, you're gonna get so lonely you wouldn't believe it.

• I'm so sorry. I'm sure you can make things better

• Thank you :) I hope so. You're right that it is the only way to go apart from giving up.

• Yep yep :p

• I wouldn't tell myself anything because it would create a time paradox.

• I'd tell my 13 year old self to get into therapy sooner.

• You changed a lot

• I'd tell him to start lifting and be more outgoing.

• I did smack Him for being stupid so yeah. :/.

What Girls Said 8

• Hey girl. Isn't it good if humans were given the opportunity to know about the future? Yeah.. it sure is huh. Anyways, here is the future you, the 17-year-old you, writing to you a note.

If anything, girl, please stop worrying about every freaking thing. Trust in God and He will do the rest for you. Learn to let your walls which you've built down. Explore out of your comfort zone. You know what? The decision which you've made to join scouts was the best decision ever, so don't ever doubt it. You became such an adventurous person!

Your biological father will be contacting you soon, in the near future. Talk to him. I know, it's hard for you to forgive him for what he had done, but he's your father after all. Learn to forgive and forget. Don't hold grudges, it won't make life any easier for you.

Honey, don't give in to peer pressure. I know dealing with anorexia is difficult, but your parents and and your brother will always be there to support you. Your dad (stepdad, actually) will be your rock and your brother will protect you no matter what. Your mum will love you forever regardless of how you look. You know when each time someone tells you that you're gorgeous/beautiful? Trust them. Tell them thank you. Learn to accept compliments from others.

Do not ever, underestimate your value. You're more than what you think you are. You understand?

Loves,
    Your future self xx

• Dear 13 year old Me,

Keep up the good work. Respect Mom, she really loves you, and honestly wants the best for you. Better to realize it sooner than later. Don't be so damn hard on yourself-- you'll never be your sister, and that's a good thing. Ask for help in school; you wouldn't be going there if you knew everything. Thank Dad for being Mr. Mom; he sacrificed a lot to make you happy. You won't always agree with Mom and Dad, but honor them; they love you unconditionally. No matter how tough life gets, remember that you're not alone, and that you'll never be alone. For the love of God, forgive yourself. Tomorrow is a new day to live, don't waste it thinking about yesterday. Love your friends, show your love to your family, and love yourself.

P. S. You still jam out to boy bands and Taylor Swift. You're a dork and it's awesome. Literally, awe-inspiring.

• work hard in school because it will get you there and concentrate in maths !!!
    Don't worry about boys and stay away from the wrong crowds, appreciate your family and friends because they aren't here forever. 2014 will be very tough but you will make it and most importantly you can stop hurting yourself now because the pain will go. No one will hurt you anymore. I would make 13 year old me understand people out there do and will love you and your mother does care although she doesn't show it and you father will not leave again. I will encourage her to be happy and hope she sustains a healthy lifestyle.

• You may not believe it but just go with the flow and trust your instinct. You're doing the right thing. Yeah, its different and you're not used to change but trust me this is a change that will affect you're future. Don't be afraid, be confident smile and take the opportunity! Also, enjoy time at school while you can because it comes to an end it will be exams before you know it! Live wildly and have fun!

• This is what I will tell to myself:
    - Don't go on a diet, eat healthy full meals instead
    - Don't style your hair like that
    - Sweetie you're too young to watch this channel, stick to your favorite cartoons
    - You hit puberty, why didn't you shave when you went to the water park?
    - What? You're flirting with a guy who is 6 years older than you? That's hilarious.
    - Don't crush on anyone. 1. You're too young 2. It's useless 3. You're ugly

• It's not worth it, don't be her freind. Listen to your parents because she is actually corrupting you.

But that girl is still my BFF. She just taught me about all the things I didn't need to know at that age. She is the one who started all my problem though. But we're cool, she was just the start of it all.

• Not to trust everyone so easily

• Don't date anyone and go about your life... I'm happy with who I am.