Paypal question?

Ok, so Im thinking about buying a phone off ebay but the person only accepts paypal. I have 15 cents in my account, If I link my bank cards say a credit card with $500 and a debit card with $400 will it take the money off the cards?

Most Helpful Girl

• What kind of phone cost $900? am I reading that right? lol

And you can link them to your account but you have to choose which card it takes it off, if you need to combine the amount for a big purchase, you could see if it's possible to take the money off your credit and debit card and transfer it into your paypal account, from the cards, combining the total in paypal.

What Guys Said 4

• It takes the remained off your balance and makes the difference up from whichever card you want it to. I'm not actually sure if you can split it between two cards though as I only own the one.

• Yes it will take the balance and which ever card you choose to link it to when it shows up to pay for purchase but won't take from both, you would have send money from one card to your balance to make up the difference then take from the other card since you don't have enough on one

• Yes, it will be fine but be careful what you buy off of Ebay, oh i was screwed over by them and it was done to me few times by different people.

• Yes it will take then remaining money of the cards.

What Girls Said 3

• Use the credit card. It will charge you, yes.

• It will take 15 cents from your balance, the rest off whichever one card you tell it to. It won't take from 2 different cards.

• It will charge your credit card