Who is your celebrity crush?

So... Who is your celebrity crush?
U can post a pic to go with ur answer nd also state the reasons why u r crushing on them

Updates:
Forgot to mention a celebrity crush, didn't I?

I used to crush hard on Colin O'Donoghue.
Not as much since The Boyfriend walked into the picture. Hope Colin isn't jealous though.

Adam Levine too, curiously lol

As for female crushes: Beyoncé, Emma Watson, Jennifer Lawrence (yes a bit), Jennifer Morrison, Emma Watson.
Nd no Im sure Im not Bi lol!

0|1
10|9

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• My biggest celebrity crush will always be Ellen Page:
    www.google.ch/search

Why: Because she's almost the same age as me (tiny bit older), because she has a hot body and because she has probably the cutest face in the world. I absolutely love her girl-next-door look. I also love how she can smile in this sort of naughty way but then over all, she looks like a typical goody-goody, which would fit well to myself :-). And yes, I do know she's a lesbian. It's okay. Her girlfriend (if she's got one) is one lucky woman. And I just keep on crushing on her haha :-).

0|0
    0|0
  • My first celebrity crush was Sophie Aldred. What can I say? I was a young sci-fi nerd, she was cute, funny, independant, and played character who are good at blowing things up.
    lh3.googleusercontent.com/.../Ace03.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Too many to name but Emma Stone is one, another is Molly Quinn

www.sawfirst.com/.../Molly-Quinn.jpg

She plays Alexis in the TV series Castle

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't crush on celebrities :p

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Selena Gomez used to be mine when I was in middle school.
    Right now it's Emma (Peyton List) from the Disney show Jessie. She just has the most prettiest face ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nicole Scherzinger and Katy Perry

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh the 1st one is really pretty and sings amazingly well. Did u know she also sings classical music? Amazing opera voice

• Oh I kind of remember reading that and she is quite a dancer too , was on dancing with
      the stars awhile back

• Jennifer Lawrence

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10