Guys, what country do you think has the most beautiful women?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know for sure, as I haven't been to every country in the world.

Now, just going by what I see on Facebook, Youtube, etc, or the internet in general, I know European countries usually have the ugliest women. Especially from what I've seen with Germany, the United Kingdom, Russia (Eurasian but still somewhat Europe), Iceland, and Greenland.

For the sexiest countries. it seems any South American country, although I hear they have among the highest rate of plastic surgeries in the world. I see many Brazilian, Peruvian, Chilean, etc shows on Youtube and all of the women seem sexy to me.

I live in the United States of America and I'm content with the way women look here. Contrary to popular belief, most of them aren't "nasty fat slobs." The media likes to feed people myths.

Of course, this MY opinion, so I don't want someone to comment and say "you're wrong" or "you're ignorant", because beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• I meant to include Iceland and Greenland as ugly countries in general; I KNOW they aren't European. I forgot to mention that.

What Guys Said 24

• Eastern Europeans, so Russians, Ukrainians, Turks. they are just captivating and mesmerising

• ... Not another stupid question.
    Beauty can be found everywhere and its different for every person.

• Bingo! I couldn't pick one country anyway. My preference is in all the countries with mongoloid race women (Asian) with all their differing ethnicities. But that's my racial preference. Races aren't necessarily country exclusive vice versa. What region maybe? Continent? Doesn't matter, cuz like you said, all are subject to opinion, preference and tastes and all races, ethnicities nations and cultures have all ranges of beautiful women.

Yes, another stupid and ignorantly phrased gag question lol.

• Probably eastern Europe

• Agreed. Body shapes there are on point; probably the part of the world where the girls have the largest racks, on average. Also lots of thick hair, nice faces. Can't go wrong. Southeastern Europe especially.

• Just to throw a spanner in the works @detlef @ThePragmaticRomantic I prefer small busts.

• @KDA20 @ThePragmaticRomantic haha yes. Very good.

No, I wasn't talking about things I've seen in movies. I'm a member of an Eastern European family and I lived and worked there for a long time. Good memories. Even better tits. :) Also I was talking about averages and trends rather than making any blanket assertions. Love Eastern Europe. :)

• Eastern and Northern Europe and Brazil. Arabian women can be absolutely beautiful too.

• Eastern Europe and Soviet Russia. They are mesmerising.

• venezuela or colombia have the sexiest thats for sure
    but beauty is more than skin deep

• Mixed ethnicity women are hot

• Nord European countries.

• I'd say either Iran or Palestine.

• Syria. ._.

• Slavic countries.

• Caribbean. OK not a country, but on average most tend to be in the 7/8s

• Mid eastern arabs

• Brazil and America for me.

• In Spain!!!

• United States

• Europe basically, if i have to pick countries I'll say Sweden, Spain and Italy.

• Eastern European or Dutch

• Vatican of course.

• Serbian, Croatian, Ukraine and Russian girls rule

• Sweden, Canada, Italy and Lebanon

• Russia
    .

• I've only lived in the U. S., the U. K. and France and visited the Nordic countries, Holland, Germany, Mexico and Italy. Physically I'd say of those Dutch women on average are the most beautiful (you have to like them tall). The French are the most attractive overall.

• The United States is also a very tall country.

• Not compared to the Dutch, I'm 6'2" and I felt average. Seemed like every other woman in heels was looking me level in the eye and quite a few were taller than me.

• Probably Finland or Denmark.