They Say Everyone Has A Twin. Have You Met Yours Yet?

I've met my personality twin,
My life twin,
And somewhat my facial twin

Have you met your twin yet?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but not personally. I was standing at a check out counter in the USA and the lady in front of me looked at me. She had a Irish accent and said to me, " You can't be John your in Ireland." I said, my name is John and I'm of Irish descent.
    She said, " Your are my brothers twin." She pulled a photo out of her purse of her brother and it was like I was looking at myself.
    Same height, weight, hair and eye color down to a T. I was looking at myself when she pulled out that photo.
    We were both very baffled on how some one in the US and some one in Ireland could be physically identical.
    She said that our voices were even the same with the exception of my American accent.
    She took a pic of me and her together and called her brother in Ireland who was blown away that he had an identical twin living in New York, U. S. A.
    I spoke with my twin, John in Ireland on the phone and he was also baffled when he saw the photo of me standing next to his sister in NY. It was funny when we talked on the phone, " John is this John, yes I'm in the United States and met your sister at a check out counter in New York. It sent chills down his spine because he was looking at himself standing next to his sister in NY and he has never been to the U. S. A.
    This was a Twilight Zone encounter, I will never forget and it proves to me that the universe is much larger and holds more secretes then man knows or can even understand.

What Guys Said 7

• I've met someone with a personality that is very similar to mine, but i don't think we are exactly alike. Its my best friend Kenny, who I've known since Kindergarten.

I did once see somebody in the mall once who looked like an older version of me. It was uncanny!

• Yup yup. We were nearly identical. Same job, even. It was eerily similar how close we were, but from totally different families.

• Once my mum said she saw someone that looked exactly like me when she went to holiday to japan.. She was extremely freaked out though as she called me and I was in the UK at the time I was pretty glad I wasn't with her as I do believe in the doppelgänger thing D:

• When i was young i had a twin and he was my cousin but as we grown older we are not identical but still look a likes

• I have a guy cousin that used to look just like me, but i doubt we look the same anymore

• Yeah may be when you got old you become more feminine or he become more masculine

• Yeah, there's that

• Yes and unfortunately I found out I'm the evil twin.
    I always thought I was the good one

• I've heard he exists but I've never met the guy.

• I have heard this theory before but never met my twin

What Girls Said 3