Which one would u be more comfortable talking to (poll)?

A)

B)

And why?

• A ) first person
  • B) second person

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly the second guys, his beard is awesome. That first guy has a creepy vibe to him. Isn't that ted bundy?

• Yeah he beheaded over 30 women and kept their heads as trophies and The second guy is a GAP model and a jewellery designer

What Girls Said 19

• The second guy. He seems to have kind eyes.

• I was seriously gonna say that the first one has the eyes of a killer.. kinda creepy that he really is one

• well the first one is ted bundy, so i don't feel like talking to a serial killer.
    he also looks hella creepy

• The second guy because the first guy is giving off a creepy vibe. Also guy 2 looks better overall lol.

• A looks like a pedophile and B looks kinda cute and like someone you can easily talk to

• I chose B because the guy in A has this creepy "I'm a psychopathic killer"-expression on his face although B could really get rid of his chest hair and trim his beard lol

• My bad. I wanted to vote B but accidentally clicked A, sorry. The looks of guy A just seem so creepy to me.

• Because Ted Bundy is a fucking killer
    What the fuck

• B... A has this creepy look on his face that kinda reminds me of a rapist Bob Saget... is it just me?

• Nope he's Ted bundy he's a serial killer who beheaded over 30 women's and kept their heads as trophies and The second guy is a GAP model and a jewellery designer

• A serial killer, huh? Lovely.

• LMAO 😂

• I was going to say first guy then i learned that he's a serial killer so i'll pick the second guy with no doubt

• I'd be more comfortable with the second one but it would be kind of interesting to talk to Ted Bundy.

• The first guy looks creepy

• The first one is the most infamous serial killer in history, so I'm gonna have to go with B.

• I'm comfortable talking to both of them actually.

• The second person. Ted bundy was one psychotic freak.

• second one cause his face looks kinder to me

• I know the first guy but not the second so I'll go with B.

• Wait actually the first guy but with protection. I want to ask why he did the stuff he did and a bunch of other stuff.

• First guy looks like he's thinking about chopping you up into little pieces. I vote B.

• Ted bundy is a known psychopath. I chose the second guy.

What Guys Said 12

• Go home Google, you are drunk!
    s12.postimg.org/xqcpd67vh/2015_07_25_01_02_02.png

Anyway, B of course because I love to talk in Punjabi language and being a Sikh, he must know it and Sikh people are generally very gleeful people. He is a successful person too.

Spending time with a serial killer? No, it doesn't suit me.

• Lmao yes Google is drunk and the second guy is GAP model and jewellery designer

• LOL that Google answer tho 😂😂

• I laughed a lot too. I mean women? First of all, this is one person and the word "women" is plural. Second, can't Google see that long beard? 😂

• honestly #1 has eyes that are intense and do not seem warm or trustworthy. I'd talk to the second guy aside from the creepy way he has his shirt unbuttoned

• Wow is that Ted Bundy I actually thought it was irish comedian Ardal O' Hanlon
    freecraic.com/.../ardal2.jpg
    On the basis that Option B isn't a mass murderer I would be more comfortable talking to him

• option a looks like a dumbass, option b looks like a intelligent gentlemen

• One's about to shoot me in a school and the other will blow me up... so not that big of a choice.

• A... more trustful 2 my eyes

• Why should it matter they are both human beings?

• The first one looks nervous and unstable

• Who is the guy in B?

• The first person, he's my idol, he also had a really relaxing voice.

• Man u r funked up

• I am getting g my revenge and u will see it and I won't forgive u

• Revenge for what exactly, trash talking you? You need to relax and maybe change your tampon.

• The second guy. The fist guy just looks untrustworthy which apparently he is since everyone says he's a serial killer.

• He second guy has so much swag it hurts my brain.