Which one would u be more comfortable talking to (poll)?

A)
Which one would u be more comfortable talking to (poll)?

B)

And why?

• A ) first person
    23% (9)37% (10)29% (19)Vote
  • B) second person
    77% (30)63% (17)71% (47)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
20|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly the second guys, his beard is awesome. That first guy has a creepy vibe to him. Isn't that ted bundy?

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah he beheaded over 30 women and kept their heads as trophies and The second guy is a GAP model and a jewellery designer

What Girls Said 19

• The second guy. He seems to have kind eyes.

3|1
    0|0
  • I was seriously gonna say that the first one has the eyes of a killer.. kinda creepy that he really is one

2|1
    0|0
  • well the first one is ted bundy, so i don't feel like talking to a serial killer.
    he also looks hella creepy

0|1
    0|0
  • The second guy because the first guy is giving off a creepy vibe. Also guy 2 looks better overall lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • A looks like a pedophile and B looks kinda cute and like someone you can easily talk to

1|1
    0|1
  • I chose B because the guy in A has this creepy "I'm a psychopathic killer"-expression on his face although B could really get rid of his chest hair and trim his beard lol

1|0
    1|0
  • My bad. I wanted to vote B but accidentally clicked A, sorry. The looks of guy A just seem so creepy to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because Ted Bundy is a fucking killer
    What the fuck

1|0
    0|0
  • B... A has this creepy look on his face that kinda reminds me of a rapist Bob Saget... is it just me?

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope he's Ted bundy he's a serial killer who beheaded over 30 women's and kept their heads as trophies and The second guy is a GAP model and a jewellery designer

• A serial killer, huh? Lovely.

• LMAO 😂

• I was going to say first guy then i learned that he's a serial killer so i'll pick the second guy with no doubt

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be more comfortable with the second one but it would be kind of interesting to talk to Ted Bundy.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first guy looks creepy

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one is the most infamous serial killer in history, so I'm gonna have to go with B.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm comfortable talking to both of them actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • The second person. Ted bundy was one psychotic freak.

0|0
    0|0
  • second one cause his face looks kinder to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I know the first guy but not the second so I'll go with B.

0|0
    0|1
    • Wait actually the first guy but with protection. I want to ask why he did the stuff he did and a bunch of other stuff.

• First guy looks like he's thinking about chopping you up into little pieces. I vote B.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ted bundy is a known psychopath. I chose the second guy.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Go home Google, you are drunk!
    s12.postimg.org/xqcpd67vh/2015_07_25_01_02_02.png

Anyway, B of course because I love to talk in Punjabi language and being a Sikh, he must know it and Sikh people are generally very gleeful people. He is a successful person too.

Spending time with a serial killer? No, it doesn't suit me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lmao yes Google is drunk and the second guy is GAP model and jewellery designer

• Show All
    • LOL that Google answer tho 😂😂

• I laughed a lot too. I mean women? First of all, this is one person and the word "women" is plural. Second, can't Google see that long beard? 😂

• honestly #1 has eyes that are intense and do not seem warm or trustworthy. I'd talk to the second guy aside from the creepy way he has his shirt unbuttoned

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow is that Ted Bundy I actually thought it was irish comedian Ardal O' Hanlon
    freecraic.com/.../ardal2.jpg
    On the basis that Option B isn't a mass murderer I would be more comfortable talking to him

0|0
    0|0
  • option a looks like a dumbass, option b looks like a intelligent gentlemen

0|2
    0|0
  • One's about to shoot me in a school and the other will blow me up... so not that big of a choice.

0|0
    2|3
  • A... more trustful 2 my eyes

1|0
    1|1
  • Why should it matter they are both human beings?

0|1
    0|0
  • The first one looks nervous and unstable

0|1
    0|0
  • Who is the guy in B?

0|0
    0|0
  • The first person, he's my idol, he also had a really relaxing voice.

2|1
    0|2
    • Man u r funked up

• Show All
    • I am getting g my revenge and u will see it and I won't forgive u

• Revenge for what exactly, trash talking you? You need to relax and maybe change your tampon.

• The second guy. The fist guy just looks untrustworthy which apparently he is since everyone says he's a serial killer.

0|1
    0|0
  • He second guy has so much swag it hurts my brain.

2|0
    0|0