Should I get majora's mask 3d or super smash bros for 3ds?

So I'm just wondering if any of you have played these games on the 3ds before, and I'm just wondering which one is the better game to get. I have a 2ds and I wanna get a new game for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what kind of thing you like. If you like strategy and roleplay, then obviously you should get majora's mask. If you like button masher fighter games, then go for super smash bros. I personally prefer majora's mask, but you need to decide which genre you like more before you buy either.

• I've played ocarina of time 3d before and I really liked how they enhanced all the graphics and stuff :) It was the reason why I bought a 2ds in the first place.

• But I've never been a fan of fire emblem. I just don't like the style.

• But I have to agree with @fauchelevent here. Anything that involves thinking is strategy.

What Girls Said 1

• super smash.

What Guys Said 1

• I used to love SSB on the GameCube and wii... it's more like a fun party game... I used to rock powerstone 1 and 2 on the Dreamcast. If you're looking for a more relaxed pace go with Zelda... it more for a portable system than SSB.