Do you cuss a lot?

0|0
12|14

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm just cursing in all kinds of languages, even gibberish. No shame though, it's a way of expressing yourself to the fullest.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Ish. I shout a lot of expletives, but they tend to be nonsense words, or extremely unorthadox phrases which most people would not consider swearing.
    Generally I like to be creative with languague. Nothing saddens me like people who use the F word as punctuation and never mix it up a bit.

F*ck is boring. Try "p*ssflaps", "C*ck womble", "Carp" and "Kerniggit"

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to keep it to a minimum maybe once a year

0|0
    0|0
  • i donĀ“t really believe in "not cussing" if i want to cuss it means i have anger inside me that needs to get out. if i keep it in by not cussing, it will do more harm than good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when I'm alone I don't like to swear when I'm around others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.. I know some people who does in every sentence they speak. It's funny

0|0
    0|0
  • I cuss, but not like a labourer.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot, but I try to control myself in certain circumstances.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Multiple times a day, but I don't care, it's not a crime, they're words like all others.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't cuss at all. Out loud...

0|0
    0|0
  • Hecks yea. All the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do, all the fucking time.

0|0
    1|0
  • Almost never. Only when unpleasantly surprised.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually, yes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Rarely ever

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to cuss now and then. No shame. I don't think it's that big of a crime.

0|0
    0|0
  • i find cussing to be super unattractive... so i only cuss in the bedroom ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on my mood. I normally don't cuse unless i'm talking to my boyfriend. Then I don't think about it at all. Around family I never cuse and if I do I try very hard to hide the fact that it slipped out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I'm weird, but I NEVER curse in public. I think it makes girls uglier and unladylike.

For a long time I never ever cursed out loud and the first time I did it sounded really foreign to me and I felt like I had to push it out because it was so unnatural. Now I only say bad curses in the house when I'm alone and something goes wrong like I drop about something. I'm still too restrained to curse in public :S

0|0
    0|0
  • No, very rarely

1|0
    0|0
  • I just recently started cussing quite a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Also saying that its a stupid persons way of communicating is a load of crap. Tell that to the middle school me (who at the time had a college reading and comprehension level) because I cussed WAAAYYY more at that age.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like a fucking sailor. It's pretty damn bad

0|0
    1|0
  • Like a sailor.

0|0
    1|0