Which naruto character is your favorite?

My favorite character is Itachi Uchiha.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 7

• Your favorite character is someone who betrayed and murdered his own family?

images4.fanpop.com/.../...shi-17766189-500-281.jpg

• Did you not watch the whole series? The Uchiha were planning on overthrowing the Hokage and taking over the village. The Hokage wanted to make peace with them, but the elders wanted to eliminate the clan before it could get to that point. So they gave Itachi the task of killing off his entire clan, since he was the only one who wasn't affected by the Curse of Hatred (every Uchiha got it when they first activate their Sharingan) and who had loved the village more than his clan, so therefore he was trustworthy. Itachi agreed to do it with the conditions that Sasuke be spared, and that he was to never know the truth of what happened. Itachi killed everyone, then left the village under the guise of a traitor and later on joined the Akatsuki in order to spy on them for the village. Everything he ever did in his life was for Sasuke and the Leaf Village.

• Itachi planned everything after that point, even his own death. When he started getting affected by his disease, as well as losing his eyesight due to his Mangekyo Sharingan, he knew he didn't have much time left. He wanted to die by Sasuke's hand so that way Sasuke could redeem the clan.

• But sasuke was an asshole and decided to go kill people instead of doing what itachi wanted him to do. If itachi wasn't affected by the disease and the mangekyo sharingan, then he would've killed sasuke and lived.

• Itachi and Pain are my favorites

• I like shikamaru

• Neji is mine, too bad he was killed off -__- KIBA SHOULD'VE DIED INSTEAD

• Shikamaru.*

• Rock lee was always my favorite because of his taijutsu skills.

• coolwallpaperz.info/.../...hield-naruto-170369.jpg
    Gaara has always been my favorite