Where Do I Find Vendor Events in My Area?

I am looking to start my own business and I think that setting up a table at a vendor event will help me gain more leads and also promote myself, but I am having a hard time trying to find events in my area. How would I be able to find vendors events in my area? Thanks in advance!

What Guys Said 1

• I used to run a 501(c)(3) organization and we frequently found events through Craig's List postings, newspaper announcements, and local Facebook pages and groups.

• I'm a little skeptical about Craiglist postings. Were they legit?

• The ones announcing events were always legit for us. We were often able to verify them through other sources, but found them initially through CL. Also, once you attend the events, start talking to the other vendors, especially the non-profits. They can be a good knowledge base of area events. For profit vendors may not be so helpful if they are in the same business as you are. We found out a lot by talking to the other, more experienced vendors.

• thank you! that was very helpful!

What Girls Said 0