Do you believe in demons?

Do you believe in demons? Many thousands of people claim to have encounters with entities.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I do. I think anybody who fails to interpret the bible correctly is demon possessed.

• Possessed people can not read the Bible or understand the word when it is spoken the pages will become blurry to them and they will hear static when someone reads it to them. I speak from experience.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 14

• I think mostly religious people believe in such things.
    So no, I don't believe in demons as described by the bible. Or as some claim that aliens actually are demons.

• only in demons without "n"

www.citizengame.co.uk/.../demo_one_1.jpg

• You're a close-minded fool

• Whahahah no...

• They are real though. I have researched into the truth of life for over three years. Keep your mind open.

• Personally I don't

• I've cast them out of people before. The Bible calls them unclean spirits or evil spirits though, not demons or devils. They are not dead people or fallen angels.

• Course not.

• Not at all whatsoever

• Yes. I believe in all demons. Celebrities even claimed they had sex with demons, Kesha did... like Incubus and Succubus

• Yes. I'm one myself

• Nah, but it would be pretty cool

• They are real man. They exist in higher dimensions. Even mainstream science concedes there are higher realities.

• Pfft, no. There is no proof of anything like that whatsoever.

• Yeah there is

• You have to open yourself to the possibility that it is actually real first off. Don't buy into the idea that it is somehow inherently ridiculous for these things to be real. Nothing is inherently ridiculous. It's a crazy world. Read about astral projection accounts. Read about the MILLIONS of UFO abduction accounts. Read about DMT. Read about NDEs. Read about how the world's leaders are all occultists and luciferians. Then connect the dots.

• The problem with those ideas is; there is no proof. They are just crazy theories made by people who are either very untrustful of their government (which I can understand in certain cases by the way), or people who see something strange and then just start yelling: "UFO, UFO, OH MY GOD I SAW A UFO!!!"
      Opening my mind to ideas which are flawed to begin with doesn't seem like a good idea to me. I'm however not saying that we can explain EVERYTHING with science: sometimes I read stories where I'm like: "okay that is just weird", but then often people see the fact that science doesn't provide an explanation right now, as proof that is must be supernatural or extraterrestial. Anyway, that's my five cents (or whatever that proverb is).

• everyone must believe in demons. thy exist since the earth was created...

• without watching the video, yes there are demons in out planet.

• No I don't believe in such things. (Well thats what I tell myself)

• Are you sure? Watch the video (s)

• You would be a fool not to

• Like 2 seconds in the videos scared me XD.