Guys, would take a girl back who acted "crazy" during your relationship?

I was in a really bad place and had a lot of unresolved issues from my past. Instead of slowing things down, I continued like nothing was wrong which ended up with me taking everything out on my current partner. We called things off cause it was getting way too complicated and I don't blame him for being hesistant or pulling away.

Some time has passed and I realized that my behaviour was unacceptable so I apologized. He still wants to be friends and I'm not quite sure how that would work but right now, we are giving each other space.

Do you think I have a second chance?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably not, just because whatever you've said/done/revealed about yourself to this person can never be taken back and won't be forgotten. Whatever happened, it will forever change that person's opinion of you and quite possibly the dynamic of any potential relationship you might have with that person.

I went through the same situations when I was younger, working through issues that kept me from having healthy relationships.

The bad news is that tends to burn bridges, there's no going back. The good news is that you can keep working on yourself and have a healthy relationship with someone else in the future that isn't tainted by your past issues and anything you may have said or done as a result while you were working through them.

What Guys Said 10

• Being friends in this case is not a bad idea because you need to show him that you really changed. It doesn't mean that he will give you a second chance, but it's a risk you have to take if you really wanna get back together with him.

• I'd tell you to kiss my ass

• Well you can show the guy that you've changed for the better then you should be given a second chance

• No being there - It is a big no from me

• Well that depends on you, but for my part I wouldn#t though my x-fiance did try to stab me in the face with a butcher knife so my bar on crazy is pretty well defined.

• If I broke up with her, then I had my reasons, and wouldn't want to repeat the same mistake.

• honestly guys your age might take you back if you were really good in bed. But I would have to say, you''re more trouble then I'm willing to handle. I think I'll take my chances on another girl

• Would you take a crazy boyfriend back?

• Extremely unlikely I've give a second chance. Had too much experience with crazy girlfriends.

• Depends if she was truly sorry yes