Are you easily annoyed?

Are you easily annoyed by stuff? Are you annoyed right now? If so, by what?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, I'm extremely patient and tolerate a lot of crap. If you were to try to annoy me you'd annoy yourself trying to annoy me before I ever get annoyed. :P

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. If they know that I don't like certain things or talk about certain topics and they kept doing it to irritate me, then yes, I'd get annoyed and I'll tell them off. Otherwise, I mostly don't give a fuck about things. And I'm rather annoyed right now because it's 8am and my alarm clocks (yes I use 3 of em) woke me up because I have to go to church at 9am.

What Guys Said 15

• ACTUALLY, I was eating pizza just a few minutes ago, dipping it in ranch (I swear it tastes delicious!) and I went to open a ranch packet and when I opened it, my hand slipped and dumped some over the floor. Then I went to get a paper towel to clean it up and when I came back, my pizza was gone. My great dane dog reached her head over the table and ate my plate of pizza.
    I'm actually a really chill guy in real life and almost never get angry at people, but I was prrettty annoyed at my dog after that one. Piper you bitch! (<-- female dog).

• my tolerence level's pretty higher than average, but everytime i think bout my fuckin past it destroys my mood.

basically this is da only thing dat would annoy me now and 4ever i'm afraid... sometimes i feel as guilty as a person who has killed not only 1... but 10 other people. i just can't forgive my past-self

(that's y i told u, u wouldn't like 2 b like me, when u mentioned me in this particular question... would u like 2 have similar feelings wid a person who has commited 10 murders?)

• Lol, I think you're definitely being too hard on yourself Klaatu, chill xD it's not like you can change anything anymore! And you're happy woth yourself now, that's what matters :)

• @asker i believe this is good sometimes coz i don't throw my anger towards other people. and no i cannot chill, it's easier said than done. as i said, would u just let it go if in case u've killed 10 ppl? u must b really insensitive if u did. anyway yeah i might b happy now (i was feelin happy sometimes back then as well even if my life was shittier) but lookin back i can't believe how shitty my mind was. every1 deserves a 2nd chance don't u think so?

• I highly doubt it's so bad that you can compare it to killing 10 people 😐 That's too crazy. Why exactly you feel such hate/guilt for your past self, if you don't mind me asking? (You can message me if you don't wanna talk about it here) But if nah, that's okay too :))

• Takes one heck of a lot to get me annoyed. Usually, it's when someone takes a verbal swipe at someone I am close to. There was one girl here who really hurt me after we had been chatting for several weeks. I'm not sure if I was annoyed, I think I was just hurt and sad that a friendship is no more.

• I am usually quite tolerant but my grumpiness levels increase as I get more tired

• My kitty tail is wagging right now in annoyance! 30.media.tumblr.com/...l9jgddd49q1qzgcpyo1_500.gif

• No I have a high tolerant with annoying stuff

• Yes. I tend to get annoyed more easily now than when I was younger. Back then, I always managed to keep my cool when people tried to annoy me. Nowadays, there's certain things people do that makes my blood boil and it's nearly impossible for me to hide my emotions.

Sometimes I wish Time Machines existed so I could go back to the early 90's and evade all the crap that annoys me now.

• I'm very easily annoyed. Actually, I suspect I may have the "Intermittent explosive disorder". It's not eveything that annoys me though. I have some triggers.

• Not really.

• Nah I'm pretty sideways, I don't get annoyed much

• yes I am and no :-)

• nop.. just in the gym with stupid people

• I can be easily annoyed but like you will never noticed that I am annoyed.

• Life is filled with annoying shit. I learned how to endure

• I really don't get annoyed or angry often at all. Very rarely I do

What Girls Said 9

• I used to get annoyed pretty often but I have mellowed out a lot over the last couple of years. I still get annoyed once in a while but not as often as before.

• Yes, small children, parrots, people who pronounce tortilla or chipotle incorrectly (are they even trying? ), narcissists, I could just go on and on for hours on end.

• I only get annoyed if someone did something to annoy or iratate me like when a guy I used to be friends with once kept wanting to know were I was and what I was doing and that used to annoy me because he would keep asking me those questions but other wise I don't usually get annoyed

• I usually only get annoyed with people I'm close to. And even if I do get annoyed I try to keep it at bay

• So easily annoyed lol
    I need to learn how to chill out haha

• Im not usually annoyed by stuff. Just sometimes people piss me off. Joking

• No I'm not annoyed right now and it depends. If I'm dealing with an annoying person who keeps asking annoying questions then yes I would be annoyed.

• Yes mainly by certain noises that trigger me and I don't know why.

• Yes and yes. I'm waiting in the car for my fam and they're taking forever.