Anyone else just received their end of year uni/college/school results? How did you do?

I have just finished my first year of uni, and to my surprise im one of 4 people to recieve an overall grade of first for this year (shameless bragging).

I really wasn't expecting it as i flunked highschool and left with 1 GCSE which was a C in science.

so, how did you do this year?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Well, it's done so that's what matter. I was never an amazing students, average grades but that's mostly because I never spend hours working. I could have definitely done better but hey. I have my diploma so I'm all good

• I got 3 As and 3 Bs and 2 Cs

So I kind of suck, but not really

• I did well!

What Guys Said 6

• Yaa, I graduated. Results were out last month. I did o. k. However I topped in 2 of the subjects in my class. Now im just waiting for my MBA classes to begin.

• Did super!

• Yup just finished my diploma in IT software in collage.. got D*DD that's A* AA in america terms (from uk). Uni to start soon wow I will have no social life..

• I did alright.

• Are you at the Open University?

• I'm graduating this August from undergraduate school