(Quiz) Which extinct animal are you?

http://www.playbuzz.com/toddbriscoelittlethings10/what-extinct-animal-are-you

I got Dodo :)
(Quiz) Which extinct animal are you?
The last sighting of the rare island-dwelling dodo was in 1662, and its extinction was not immediately noticed, so because of this many believe it to be as mythical as a unicorn. Due to this, many find you to be exotic, mysterious, and quite attractive — being that the dodo’s closest modern relative is a dove. Yet, although many may perceive you as unattainable you’re actually as down-to-earth as this flightless bird, but you can get a little emotional sometimes — the word “dodo” derives from the Portuguese word “doido” which means “crazy” after all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tyrannosaurus Rex
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4b84-96e5-e16a955ccf1b.jpg
    You live life big. You’re bold, outgoing, and you’re hard to forget. Yet, even if you have large personality, deep down inside you’re a teddy bear because, believe it or not, the intimidating T-Rex’s closest modern relative is the docile chicken. Many paleontologists also believe that the giant lizard king was covered in feathers, which means that you also have a natural sense of style

Fuck yeah, T-Rex wooohooo!! xD by the way, you got a Dodo? Hahahha after Ice Age I've always thought of them as lame... sorry <3 xD

• I know I'm lame :( Don't judge me!!!

• Damn, you know me too well.

• Thanks for the MHO <3

Most Helpful Girl

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4b84-96e5-e16a955ccf1b.jpg
    You live life big. You’re bold, outgoing, and you’re hard to forget. Yet, even if you have large personality, deep down inside you’re a teddy bear because, believe it or not, the intimidating T-Rex’s closest modern relative is the docile chicken. Many paleontologists also believe that the giant lizard king was covered in feathers, which means that you also have a natural sense of style.

What Guys Said 14

• I got Tasmanian Tiger
    The Tasmanian tiger was known for being shy, and so are you, but like a dog or a wolf, which this animal is an ancestor of, you’re also very loyal and loving. You have a very strong maternal nature, both male and female Tasmanian tigers had pouches for offspring, and you’ll do anything for your family. Yet, you do have a dark side, these animals were nocturnal, and you tend to be attracted to things that go bump in the night. Yet, like this scrappy animal that knew how to survive in unusual situations, you’ll never let your spooky side get the better of you. It just adds a little spice to your otherwise normal, happy life.

• Irish Elk
    Irishwww.playbuzz.com
    This extinct animal may have “Irish” in its name, but its reach spanned much further than the Emerald Isle. Traces of this species have been found in Siberia, China, and northern Africa and because of this, you have a love for travel, and enjoy learning about different cultures. Yet, though you like to regularly hop on a plane, you’re also very grounded, career-oriented, and a strong leader. You are also creative, in a more unorthodox way — you are imaginative with your time-management skills, and when you do go abroad, you’re able to pack more activities into a day than most can in a week. Yet, sometimes your productivity tires you out, and you can easily lose you temper. Try to let loose a little and you’ll be less snappy.

• Dodo. So basically, I'm a crazy and odd emotional person who people can't understand...

Seems legit.

• Megalodon

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4fa4-b76a-d3303c1128d4.jpg

You are someone who has a presence. It is strong, quiet, a little dangerous, and hard to ignore. People are attracted to you like a moth to a flame. You tend to be a loner, like the ancient shark Megalodon, who is an ancestor of the Great White. Due to your lone-wolf tendencies, you have a curious personality and do whatever you feel like when you feel like it, regardless of risk. Because of this, you don’t always consider others in your decisions. Yet, you’re not afraid to be daring and are often a game-changer. Most likely you are the head of a company, group, movement, or at the very least, your family.

• Irish Elk, pretty accurate actually.

• Dodo

• I'm a sea mink.

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4015-8525-ab5957f229db.jpg

I'm adorables! But I'll bite your head off.

• Tasmanian Tiger seems like i always get the tiger no complaints

• Irish elk?

• I got the Irish Elk?

GOD DAMNIT I WANTED TO BE THE MEGALODON

• T-Rex, roar

• I got megalodon

• I got Woolley mammoth.

• I'm dinosaur

What Girls Said 11

• I got Megalodon
    "You are someone who has a presence. It is strong, quiet, a little dangerous, and hard to ignore. People are attracted to you like a moth to a flame. You tend to be a loner, like the ancient shark Megalodon, who is an ancestor of the Great White. Due to your lone-wolf tendencies, you have a curious personality and do whatever you feel like when you feel like it, regardless of risk. Because of this, you don’t always consider others in your decisions. Yet, you’re not afraid to be daring and are often a game-changer. Most likely you are the head of a company, group, movement, or at the very least, your family. "

• I got the Wooly Mammoth. I'm not sure how accurate this is for me, but I like it. Lol :)

"The wooly mammoth was the ancestor of the Asian elephant, and was known for its intelligence, just like you. You also have a natural curiosity, and a vivid imagination, making you a lover of science (and possibly science fiction) — and the fact that genetic engineers think they might possibly be able to clone modern wooly mammoths fascinates you. Yet, though you tend to be introverted, you’re not icy; much like this fur-covered ice age mammal, you’re a warm and generous creature."

• I couldn't copy and paste the words so here's a pic, I got the sea mink.
    i12.photobucket.com/.../...8E1156A_zps7lgwq4wi.png

• I got the same thing. Dodo. =)

• i've got the Dodo too lol

• I got the Irish elk, although I rarely loose my temper :/

• Wooly Mammoth. I always loved them <3

• I got Tasmanian Tiger :D

• Sweet I got the T-Rex!

• I got the Tasmanian Tiger.

• Sea Mink
    Seawww.playbuzz.com
    Like this cute sea mink, you are alluring, playful, and attractive. You stand out from the crowd, which is good, because sometimes you want to flee from large groups of people — you need your alone time in order to recharge all of that charm. Yet, that charm can escalate into flirtation when you’re in a certain situation, which gets you into trouble sometimes. Sea minks had tendencies to stray and had a jealous streak, especially when others would infringe on their territory. Yet, if you keep it innocent and don’t act on your impulses, sea minks were especially good at staying afloat.