Have you ever stapled yourself?

I did once. I was holdin a stapler then I got nervous and stapled myself.. You?

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I did twice. Once I was in sixth grade and someone told me that you can't feel pain on your wenis. There was a stapler infront of me so I tried stapling a post it note on my elbow. It kinda did hurt, but not as much as it looked. The second time I was in the 8th grade and I was just messing around with a stapler but I wasn't paying attention to it and out of no where I felt a sharp stunning pain on my fingertips. It hurt more on my finger tips then on the skin of my elbow.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Than fuck no.. sounds painful.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope thank god I haven't. Though i've accidently stabbed myself once while trying to cute a cardboard box with scissors. Blood was pouring out and making a puddle. yet it didn't hurt at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • No.. But I was 'testing' the sharpness of a knife and accidently cut my hand.. Everyone now thinks I'm suicidal :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Not but Steve o did

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah when I was playing with a stapler. It was an accident

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup, was stapling something on a boat when the boat rocked and i ended up shooting a staple through my finger nail.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• No thankfully

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah and I was 10 seconds away from tears dude

0|1
    0|0
  • I stapled a piece of paper to my thigh thinking it wouldn't hurt that happened 14 years ago

0|1
    0|0
  • No. That's unhealthy.

0|2
    0|0
  • Stapled my thumb when I was 9 and trying to making a comic.
    Christ, I was thick back then.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, but I have laughed at a girl that stapled herself.

0|1
    0|0