What was the last bad customer service you received?

Most Helpful Guy

• ON a United Flight a few days ago, asked for a pencil or pen to complete the arrival card, was told, Í need my pen, sir.'

Actuallly, flight attendants hardly ever write anything during a flight, I never saw him take it out of his pocket.. he had at least two in his pocket.
    And in any case, what sort of customer service is this? I mean, sure sometimes you won't get your $%&# pen back from the passenger, but why is that such a problem?

What Girls Said 3

• Direct TV called and tried to talk me into raising our cable bill by more than $20 a month and then they had the gall to offer me 5 gigs of internet a month for ONLY $19.99! My *cellphone* uses 5 gigs month.

• Just moved house, the letting agent is shit. The day I'm supposed to sign the contract they tell me the huge old cooking range in the kitchen has to come out, and then I move into the house and it's filthy. Not cool man, not cool!

• I am running a swim meet at our poo, l its all booked and set to go... it starts at 9am... I was told by the admin person that we can't enter the pool before 9am to set up!!! like wt? lol!!! some don't get it...

What Guys Said 5

• Nokia sold me a phone.
    It's battery was a dud and memory cards weren't recognized (tried two) The thing has been going on since last October, it was returned three times, didn't come back last time. I guess I have to consider it lost money.

• They forgot to put Nanaimo bar bits on my Canadian McDonald's sundae. The cashier noticed the prep staff had done it wrong and sent it back. So they put way too many, so many I couldn't close the lid, and it melted all over my hand as I was carrying it.

• I am quite lucky - Nothing comes to mind - I am quite easy going and don't notice half these things

• Any of the many outsourced to india

• They forgot my cookie at KFC.