Anyone else tired of this unnecessary hype of Ruby Rose?

Especially when straight girls claim their "gay" for her. It annoys me... Anyone else feel this way?

Most Helpful Girl

• The people who say that have no idea how sexuality works. They're legitimately surprised that they can find a woman sexually attractive and yet still be straight. Dummies.

• I don't think any of them meant it literally

• @ClariceOwen23 it's also not something they should be saying. "I'm gay for xyz" doesn't make a lot of sense. You don't "turn gay" for a person. That's not how sexuality works.

What Guys Said 10

• Well, I'm out of the loop. I've never even heard of Ruby Rose. So I guess I'm not tired of the hype since I haven't had to deal with it :D

• >Complains about everyone going on about Ruby Rose
    >Does it by making ANOTHER post about Ruby Rose.

Alright, We get it already, Dyke looking women can be attractive to, ffs everyone control yourselfs.

• I think the I am sexuality is quite fluid while the I actually am sexuality his just the same as it always was - It is cooler to be gay than straight at the moment

• I actually encourage it.
    Gets them off my radar so i can find straighter women!
    I want the straightest I can get.

• 1|0
  • I'm pretty sure it's a PR stunt just like the Alex from target.. Taking advantage of people is easy with the media.

• honestly who gives a shit if not that fad there would just be another no point in getting all agitated you are thinking way to much about it

• Dude, let her have her 15 minutes.

• Well if the girls like Justin beiber they'll like her since she's almost as feminine as he is.

• Yeah, I don't see the big deal, it's just some dyke on a shitty television show.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't have an issue with it. She's an attractive, talented woman who also gives out good messages, supporting gender fluidity and animal rights. It's not a bad thing and I don't mind seeing her face on my news feeds. ;)

• well I'm bisexual and she's definitely so my type so no, I'm not annoyed but some straight guys might be because she defo seems to be a competition concerning bisexual girls lol

• What hype? That's only people that watch Netflix.

• I feel the same. I'm bi and I don't think she's attractive at all.

• Im with you, i just dont get the hype. She honestly not very attractive...