Umm what are the chances of getting bullied in high school? were you bullied?

im afraid of going to high school.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's common even though its "banned" in many schools just stay with a group of friends and all should be fine.

What Guys Said 10

• Well, my middle school years was worst than my high school years
    but all my school years had it's share of bullying and i should i fought back..

• I was bullied, But that was because i use to be Obese :/.

• Not really. Middle school was terrible though.

• I've always been a target due to being a fairly reserved, introverted and frankly "different" person but middle school was worse than high school, although I've become about immune to bullying over the years.

• Different how? So they bully shy people? Like people that aren't outgoing?

• I wasn't bullied in middle school but I am very introvert

• Don't expect the worst, you're different than me. You might have no problems at all.

• I was bullied a lot because of the way I look so yes you get bullied, but your experience might be different. Just try and stay around the people you know and you'll be fine.

• in High school, about 36% of the kids are bullied. I was bullied through out elementary, junior high, and high school..

• Who haven't get bullied in high school?

• I was bullied but I got them back later in life because I was so fed up with their existence.

• I used to get teased a lot because of my lisp and I didn't really like that.

• I was part of a 7% racial minority, and I was a gigantic dork... so ya... pretty much...

• Just br the bully

What Girls Said 6

• If you socialize with different groups of people your chances of getting bullied will be low. Basically the only ones who get bullied are the people who socialize with the same 5 or 6 people and ignore everybody else. If you are friends with 2 or 3 different cliques - people will be afraid to pick on you because they don't know what will happen if you join their clique.

• I was bullied a little bit, nothing too extreme, but yeah, now and then.

• In elementary and middle school I was bullied quite a bit but in high school i kinda found a better group of friends and just believed that it didn't matter what other people thought of me. The reality of it is that in four short years, after you graduate you probably will never see most of those people ever again.

• It's normal that you're afraid of going to high school because it's a new place for you, with new people.

Yes, unfortunately I was bullied in high school. But that was my experience, yours can be different.

Good luck ;)

• Don't be afraid of going to high school it is actually the best experience and for me I am lucky to be in a school where there is very little chances of being bullied

• In my opinion middle school was a lot worse when it came to bullying.