What does this stuff on my arm look like to you guys?

seeWhat does this stuff on my arm look like to you guys?It looks to me like either eczema or psoriasis? I've had it over a year and it flares up randomly, although it doesn't seem as bad in the summertime.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you can't afford a doctor - Could you consult with a pharmacist

What Guys Said 2

• I'm no doctor, but I went to school with a girl who got eczema and it looked kind of like that.

• Stop having super hot showers everyday

• I actually take lukewarm showers. The heat makes me light-headed because of blood thinning, so it can't be that.

What Girls Said 2

• I was going to say either of those, yes. Why not go to the doctor to find out?

• My insurance doesn't cover it and I definitely don't have the money right now to pay for the visit and the medication, I that's what it requires.

• Are you in the states? If you are, there are ways to get that paid for if you don't have insurance. There are charities that will take over your case.

I was a college student and had it covered twice. I really hate that people who NEED to see doctors can't because of lack of funds.

• looks like a rash like maybe from poison ivy?

• I never get into weeds or anything and I've had it almost two years, so I wouldn't think it would be poison ivy.

• Maybe it's hives?