Who will you vote for U. S. President in 2016?

• Jeb Bush (Republican)
    0% (0)6% (1)3% (1)Vote
  • Hillary Clinton (Democrat)
    44% (8)24% (4)34% (12)Vote
  • Scott Walker (Republican)
    0% (0)6% (1)3% (1)Vote
  • Bernie Sanders (Democrat)
    28% (5)29% (5)29% (10)Vote
  • Ben Carson (Republican)
    17% (3)18% (3)17% (6)Vote
  • Joe Biden (Democrat)
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Donald Trump (Republican)
    11% (2)17% (3)14% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I only chose the candidates who are polling the highest

0|0
6|18

Most Helpful Girl

• If Bernie Sanders isn't the Democratic front-runner (which I doubt he will be), I'm either voting Republican or not voting at all. Like honestly, I'm about 90-95% liberal/Democratic, but I'd rather have a president I trust to do what s/he thinks is right, to an extent, even if I don't always agree with them. I don't trust Hillary for shit.

I'm waiting to see which Republican comes out on top. Then I'll decide if I can even vote this time without feeling like I'm endorsing a total p. o. s..

*ahem* clearly I am not a fan of politicians...

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 5

• None of them so far. They've still got a long time to screw things up or fix them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im not American but anybody other than Hillary Clinton or Donald trump is good I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • right now i think i will vote for bernie sanders

0|1
    0|0
  • Where is waka flocka? :(

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean that whole event where they rig the election and none of our votes matter anyway? nah I won't vote.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• I am not an American citizen, so I can't vote for anyone. But if I could, I would definitely vote for Bernie Sanders. If it's going to be Hillary against Bush (which will most likely be the case), I would just stay at home and not vote for anything because that's like "a choice between pest and cholera" as we say in Swiss.

0|1
    0|0
  • Rand Paul polled above Walker. Jesus, is the media going to do the same bullshit to Ron's son that they did to him, not mentioning his name when he's polling more than other candidates and not counting votes in counties he polls above the highest one. They are so scared of anyone who believes in the constitution and the free market.

None of the crap contenders you have on your crap-o-meter.

elections.huffingtonpost.com/.../2016-national-gop-primary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_WBo4sfmi4

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe Joe Biden will drop another f bomb for everyone to hear again. Or hit on the other candidates wife right behind them in the middle of a speech for literally everyone but the husband to see...

thenypost.files.wordpress.com/.../463675586.jpg

Usually when I don't like a politician I just don't like their policies but think they're a nice average person. I just don't like Biden as a human...

0|0
    0|1
  • If I had a vote Bernie Sanders

0|1
    0|0
  • 2|0
    0|0
  • None of those fuckheads.

Unless a Libertarian ever runs for office, I will never vote. The Democrats and Republicans have been ruining this country for too long.

0|0
    1|2
  • Definitely that guy over there dude

0|0
    0|0
  • None of those choices. I am thinking Rubio.

0|0
    0|1
  • I really like bernie sandes. Look up hisvideos, he has a lot of great ideas.

0|1
    0|0
  • Rand Paul is not on this list. Figures. I'll vote for the Don.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wacka Flocka

0|0
    0|0
  • no clue, we don't even know who the candidates are

0|0
    0|0
  • Bernie Sanders

FEEL THE BERNNNN

0|0
    0|0
  • None since I can't vote there..

0|0
    0|0
  • Am voting for I_ am_ repulsive.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm conservative, but I'd vote for Bernie Sanders because he's an independent, and the only one who seems like he actually cares about the people and would go after the banks.

Ron Paul would be my first choice, but he never gets nominated (for obvious reasons... he would shake up the status quo of corruption).

0|1
    0|0
    • Everyone else is just a stooge of special interests.

• I will vote for any candidate thst supports my right to bear arms and defend my family. Especially if they allow me to keep my semi autos and automatic rifles and my right to carry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once there are two candidates and I hear their opinions on all of the issues I'll make my decision.

0|0
    0|0