I don't want love anymore?

Anyone else feel this way? Its just not worth it to me. All the pain, bs, heartache. I don't need it. I don't want love anymore love is some bs fairytale.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• Eh, I'm Asexual, So, Already got that covered ! xD.

I couldn't be bothered with relationships at shit anyway, Everyone is so fucking physically judgmental and shit, its just not even worth going near. 'Love' is for hot people ;)

• Nah. As much BS as it is, I'd be happy to love again. Not saying it'll ever happen, and it took me a long time to get where I am now, but I'd give it another go around.

• I know the feeling i want escape this life seriously and at times it's terrible feeling
    but what's in it for me?

• Yes now and again our heart needs a break from romance

• It is not a fairytale but it's not what you think it is. All the movies and books you read that have love in them are bs. Love takes work and compromise. It's not easy but worth it

• I don't either anymore. Its not the heart ache I just don't think I can be happy and satisfied with love anymore. But I accepted the heartache I thought of it as a motivation. A way to push and be stronger than I was before.

• Fuck love, get a 3DS. Those are cool.

• It's there for everyone. Sometimes we have to wait for it or go through all crap to mention. I found that the harder you try, the less chance of it happening. One day it will fall in your lap. Don't give up

• I need neither love nor a friend. Everyone will abandon you in the end, except your mom.

• People use that word and mean so many different things.

• Don't confuse hurt with love. Pain isn't love. Pain is pain. Love is beautiful

• That's becuase you never chose the right person

What Girls Said 10

• Just because you haven't found it doesn't mean it's a fairytale.

It exists.

This is why successful relationships and marriages exist.

Going through heart break and tasting a few bad apples is all a part of the journey to find love.
    It doesn't feel great... because at times it zaps out all of our energy and leaves us weak.
    But in the end, it's worth it when you find the one.

• Not really I want love and the others things you mentioned are not worth it but real love does not include pain, bs, and heartache if the other person you are with feels the same way that you do. Of course nobody want to go through the bad but if you give up you'll never find someone that won't it you through those things. I'm on a break from relationships right now myself but it won't be forever.

• I actually feel that way now. After my divorce it just seems like nothing lasts forever these days and if does seem pretty pointless. You can't control people and their actions so loving someone is always risky. I hope one day you and me both feel differently. I love the fantasy love you see in Disney and I'm a hopless romantic but love these days is nothing like that.

• Girrl, same. I believe in love, I just don't believe it's meant for me.

• A lot of people feel that way, and that's fine. You don't need love in order to live.

• I agree, I have the same issue I love too easily and I end up getting hurt.

• same here, i always fall for the wrong guy or i'm only around f*ckboys

• when I was a teen I didn't believe in love and ye sometimes I feel like love is bad and I didn't wanted to feel like I love.

• It's because you're living a melodramatic life

• I know how you feel. Love is a myth.