Im supposed to meet guy I met online in four days for first time, but he's being really mean all a sudden and ignoring me?

we've been talkking for like 4 months every day and he always has tried making plans with me but im always the one saying no cuz i was scared. but we finally agreed for hanging out this week and he's being a jerrk now that the time is getting close. did he change his mind? is he being a jerk on purpose? why is he doing this to me? help

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he catfished you and is actually really ugly or poor and does not want you to know what he is really like so he is trying to prevent you from meeting him in person.

What Guys Said 3

• He should be respectful to meet you on your terms
    if he can't accept you for who you are than maybe
    he isn't worth meeting., He could be a catfish if
    you never spoke with him on Skype then you need
    to ask him to do so if he refuses than he is fake
    people who get angry aren't worth it for you to get
    sick over i am serious..

• I didn't notice you were under 18 until I saw one of the answers - I would always go with caution - Have you skyped him?- Are you absolutely sure he is who he says he is

• Can you please elaborate on how he's being a jerk?

What Girls Said 5

• Then stay away. I see you are under 18, he is probably older than. You think. That's the problem with online dating you never know what you are getting. I was supposed to meet a guy that I met on POF one time. He wouldn't answer my phone calls, but went to the restaurant anyway. He never showed that I know of. However I did see a guy that looked similar but about 15-20 years older sitting at the bar. Coincidence? Maybe, but maybe not.

• That's so creepy..

• Yep. Some also lie about more important things like being in jail, or rather bad things about their past. That's why it's important to actually research the people and make sure they are who they say they are.

• You, my frand, are being catfished.

• Sounds like he is chickening out.

• Sth happening there.
    He is afraid to meet you. Stressed?
    Or he is not the one that he presented.

• Don't meet him.