Guys, is a bit of stomach pudge a deal breaker for you?

Ok So I'm a very atheltic looking (I lift a lot) and I am relatively short (5'2). I have above average boobs in size (34D) and a nice ass in shape and size. The only issue I have with my body is that I still have a bit of stomach pudge. I'm trying hard to tone it but it is really stubborn ugh. I used to be fairly chubby but I've made a lot of progress which I am proud of but the stomach pudge is an insecurity for me. It's not a whole lot but I still feel too self conscious to wear crop tops and such. Guys, does this body type sound like a deal breaker to you? Please be honest. Oh and I was going to upload a pic but GAG won't let me atm. Thank you all.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I would date you. You sound perfect, a pudge isn't a turn off for me, I think women have been mind hacked bully social 'standards' that are not remotely close to the standard.

What Guys Said 15

• Not at all. Many men are attracted to girls with a little more to love. And no realistic man expects you to be "perfect."

I use quotes there because as others have pointed out, rather than realize how attractive you are, you are just comparing yourself to a societal standard of beauty that many of us don't find any more attractive than how you've described yourself.

I for one prefer a girl with a medium athletic build with some meat on her bones (and boobs, I'm a boobs man) to a rail-thin chick without an ounce of body fat.

• What you are saying is that you have a comfortable pillow on which a guy may rest his head. Delightful!

• No most guys would not be overly critical of a thing like that

• Yes, that exact body size is without a doubt a HUGE dealbreaker for me.

Please sort out your minor imperfection for me before you dare entertain thoughts of being my girlfriend again.

• I wouldn't mind.

• No, as long as you don't point it out, most guys won't notice. Besides if your as hot as you sound, it won't be an issue.

• Absolutely not, in fact, a *little* tummy can be cute 😄

• I'm going to need a picture. Overall proportions are going to matter much more.

• For some, might be a deal MAKER.

• How much do you weigh? As long as you are around 110-115 you are okay. And 34d is great!!

• Wouldn't matter to me. If the personality is there I'm blind to such imperfections and wouldn't notice or even care. Personality is the feature I'm most attracted to. Tits and ass are just a bonus !!!

• Nope, I think it's kinda hot to be honest. I have a bit of a navel fetish and when it comes to that regard I think a little bit of stomach pudge is better than a very flat, toned stomach.

• i'd say a slut is some1 who perpously wears as little as possible and aims to have sex at the end of the nigth with a total stranger plus I'd say a slut is some1 who puts it all out their and deliberatly does things to make strangers look and stuff and sleep with strangers and also a slut pretty much I think will get with ny1 ? all they really care about is how they look and about getting laid. Sluts are pretty much easy.

I'd say they are abit like slags but then an ex friend of mine I would call her more of a slag than a slut because when she's drunk if she's left with a guy she will sleep with him and always uses the excuse 'she couldn't say no' and will pretty much get with any guy when drunk and they have no self respect for them selves really (I have got to point out again I think self respect is one of the key points of sluts and slags and all that lot) they have no care for who the sleep with and if it was special or not, again my ex friend I have to say is a major slag because she will go to a party and have a tantrum if there's no1 there for her to get off with (sad really) she doesn't even care if she doesn't find them atractive or like them and also she slept with a friends boyfriend 3 times in 1 night again a very slaggy thing to do aspecialy knowing he wasn't single and yet again her excuse was she couldn't say no what is stupid because she had more reason to say no because he isn't single. Sorry for this long reply lol but I think that's what sluts and slags are (I know you didn't ask what a slag was) lol

• Not at all. I would just hope my little bit of stomach wouldn't turn someone like you away.

• We aren't like women, we accept flaws.