Battery removal?

Battery removal?

I have an actual photo now. How do I remove this battery?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of these designs dont consider the guy that has to replace the battery. The spring is on the negative side of the battery. If you cannot wedge a screwdriver in there, a way that I have found that works is to get a piece of Duct Tape (yep, good old grey duct tape... best stuff in the world) and stick that to the side of the battery. That will give you the grip on the battery that you need to remove it. Just stick the tape on the side while holding some and slide it toward the spring.

What Guys Said 7

• Usually on things like this, there'd be a spring on the upper part of the battery. Try pushing the battery up and see if it budges or not. If it does, you can just lift it out from there. If it doesn't move up / down however, you'll probably have to resort to force.

Thanks for the picture! Much more clear than the drawing!

• Does the battery move at all - If it does get a non slip cloth a srubbing cloth from kitchen sink and maneourve the battery out with that - It looks like it should push back and pop out

• Can you put a screwdriver in that bottom hole?

• Have you tried tapping it on the palm of your hand, that usually works for me when a battery is stuck.

• 1st, find a hammer...
    ... then once the gun is loaded...

• push inwards and it shop pop off

• Push on one side? there should be a spring maybe?

What Girls Said 2

• Just work with it till ya get it out...

• Well thats a retarded design...