Are we cool for the summer?

Demi Lovato has a new song!! I love it!!!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Terrible heat wave with record temps and record drought along the west coast of the US is not "cool for the summer."

• That is a good song - It is very humid here so it is very clammy for us irish who are not used to heat.
    slodive.com/.../hot-dog.jpg

• I live in Texas. Cool state. Not cool temperature. Right now it is 92F / 33C with a 52% humidity and practically no wind. It hits a bit over 100 F / about 38 C some days. I'm sure my fellow west coast friends are feeling the heat too.

• omg!! AWESOME State!! aha I'm from Texas too, I know!!! it's like always above 94 in my hometown

• I have never heard of her. xD
    Probably because I'm in my shell. :P

• get out of it! :P

• What? How is that possible? My 9 year old would be shocked lolol.

• Idek lmao.. Just doesn't ring any bells. 😂
      In all fairness I do live in England; so I'm bound to not know some of the people over there 😉:P

• U MADE A SONGGG 😃😃😃

• nice can ad me at my facebook

What Girls Said 8

• I freaking love it! Lmao me and my friend listened to it for the first time the other day and we kept pausing it at every rude part being like "demi!" :O
    It's so about a lesbian thing talking about wanting cherries and trying something new lol

• I think i'm too old for her or selena or miley.

• No! It's to damn hot :D

• nice song ♪

• Demi is such a great singer. :)

• She's a good singer but an awful person

• My toe alone has more talent and personality than Demi Lovato. Horrible music. Pop shit.

• I dont really like it but i mean we all have different tastes :P